• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] CelestialCitadel [Good] ---> Recruiting!

kpep123

Iron
OK question. How are taxes and items collected? This is my first town so I'm unclear on how that works. I've been visiting the wiki and it doesn't state it anywhere. Also I'd like to help the town in anyway I can, is there a place that states what is needed as far as materials or tools? Sorry if this isn't the place to post these kind of questions.

Basicly the tax for the town is 20c which is acheived EXTERMELY easily by voting for the server. (There are 7 links to vote on and each one earns you 3c or if your lucky, a random 10c. The command is /tb deposit money 20. Or something like that. Try to do taxes when someone like Shadow, Zeelix, or alex are on to let them know you paid. Otherwise just get someone to tell them for you.

kpep123

Iron
Basicly the tax for the town is 20c which is acheived EXTERMELY easily by voting for the server. (There are 7 links to vote on and each one earns you 3c or if your lucky, a random 10c. The command is /tb deposit money 20. Or something like that. Try to do taxes when someone like Shadow, Zeelix, or alex are on to let them know you paid. Otherwise just get someone to tell them for you.
Thanks Ham

Sorry for not being on at all this week. I had tons of homework Tuesday, and forgot my mouse for my laptop when I left my house yesterday to go camping for the weekend. I will definitely try to get on next week and pay tax for that week and of course make up for this week.

Ok I was able to get back home in time to play some MC. When I got in I noticed that the entrance has been griefed. I can't get in now unless I break the iron doors. Someone fix this. P.S. I paid tax while there so i don't owe anything. P.S.S. People please get on the server more. 1. its boring without other people. 2. we can actually prevent griefs. 3. I don't have to wait weeks to get repaired stuff. 4. we need to revamp the town with more stuff. etc. etc.

Pixelstar1234 Application
  • IGN: Pixelstar1234
  • Secret Key: Storms
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster/10
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/4
  • How long have you been on HC?: about 2 months maybe more.
  • How often do you play on HC?: about 1-3 hours a day, due to parental restrictions.
  • What towns have you been in previously? I've forgot the name, but I left the town in less then an hour for certain issues.
  • Why do you want to join: For protection and hopefully to develop my levels.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I like to farm mostly.
  • Any other info you would like to share? I like pvp and farming and I am friendly.
  • How active will you be: I may be on an hour every other day, and more on weekends. Buy the end of December I can be more active.
  • What timezone are you in? EST, America
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yesiree.

ok so for the second weekend in a row with my mom I won't have internet. plus i was busy tuesday. Don't worry i'll pay double tax when i get on next.(this weeks tax and nexts)

okay so it turned out that the place i went to did have internet. (apparently what my mom was told was wrong.) I didn't have my laptop with me so i could not be on. (I'm starting to sound like a hypocrite for not being on. sorry.) I'll be on in a moment to pay double tax. Sorry for so many consecutive posts.
edit: ok so apparently the server is down or something. (it gives out a long code for the login failure thing.) I'll just be on when i can. sorry.

Last edited: