• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] CelestialCitadel [Good] ---> Recruiting!

• IGN: Rainbowwarfare
  • Secret Key: Storms
  • Primary Class/Level: Warrior/15
  • Profession/Level: Enchanter/30
  • How long have you been on HC?: 1-2 weeks
  • How often do you play on HC?: Every day :3
  • What towns have you been in previously? None.
  • Why do you want to join: I want a nice and cozy place to settle down and enchant goodies, also I would like to contribute to my community by enchanting peoples stuff, paying my dues and helping the week become strong!
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Enchanted armour/tools
  • Any other info you would like to share? My four friends and I would be living in the same plot. Also from Friday the 12th to Friday the 19th I will be going to my cottage so I am gone for the week.
  • How active will you be: 6-7 hours a day
  • What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules: Yes I do :3

f17f17

Gold
  • IGN: f17f17
  • Primary Class/Level: Wizard Level 20
  • Profession/Level: Alchemist Level 32
  • How long have you been on HC?: I have been on HC for around a week now
  • How often do you play on HC?: I play every day
  • What towns have you been in previously? I've never been in a town before.
  • Why do you want to join: I would like to join your town because I would like a safe place that I could live at. And I would be able to meet new players and get involved in the communitie
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I would be able to make potions for the town and I would be able to mine for the town.
  • Any other info you would like to share? Potato's are amazing
  • How active will you be: I will be very active but in a week I will be away on vacation also for a few days in August.
  • What timezone are you in? I am in eastern standard time zone
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I strongly agree to abide the town rules

• IGN:Gabekid1234
  • Secret Key:Storms
  • Primary Class/Level: Paladin 15
  • Profession/Level: Smith 25
  • How long have you been on HC?: Since July Fourth, 1 Week
  • How often do you play on HC?: On a daily basis
  • What towns have you been in previously? None, lived in forgelight in an underground base.
  • Why do you want to join: I need protection for my items and a safe place from enemy players. And would like to help people by making armor for them.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can mine and create chain armor for the town.
  • Any other info you would like to share? I would be living with my four friends in the same house. (If possible)
  • How active will you be: Daily, for about 5 hours
  • What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes

• IGN:Nintend0L0rd
  • Primary Class/Level:Warrior/14
  • Profession/Level:Crafter/13
  • How long have you been on HC?:about a week
  • How often do you play on HC?: everyday about 4 hours
  • What towns have you been in previously? None
  • Why do you want to join: protection for my stuff and to benift the community
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can mine items and i am good with redstone
  • Any other info you would like to share? i was a moderator on a server before it was shut down
  • How active will you be: at least 3 hours a day
  • What timezone are you in? PST(-8:00)

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
  • IGN: Rainbowwarfare
  • Primary Class/Level: Warrior/15
  • Profession/Level: Enchanter/30
  • How long have you been on HC?: 1-2 weeks
  • How often do you play on HC?: Every day :3
  • What towns have you been in previously? None.
  • Why do you want to join: I want a nice and cozy place to settle down and enchant goodies, also I would like to contribute to my community by enchanting peoples stuff, paying my dues and helping the week become strong!
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Enchanted armour/tools
  • Any other info you would like to share? My four friends and I would be living in the same plot. Also from Friday the 12th to Friday the 19th I will be going to my cottage so I am gone for the week.
  • How active will you be: 6-7 hours a day
  • What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules: Yes I do :3

We would love to you have you and your friends in our town!

Accepted! Get with ShadowRavynn ingame to get set-up!

• IGN: f17f17
  • Primary Class/Level: Wizard Level 20
  • Profession/Level: Alchemist Level 32
  • How long have you been on HC?: I have been on HC for around a week now
  • How often do you play on HC?: I play every day
  • What towns have you been in previously? I've never been in a town before.
  • Why do you want to join: I would like to join your town because I would like a safe place that I could live at. And I would be able to meet new players and get involved in the communitie
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I would be able to make potions for the town and I would be able to mine for the town.
  • Any other info you would like to share? Potato's are amazing
  • How active will you be: I will be very active but in a week I will be away on vacation also for a few days in August.
  • What timezone are you in? I am in eastern standard time zone
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I strongly agree to abide the town rules

Just how strongly do you agree to our rules? :3

Accepted! Get with ShadowRavynn in-game to get set-up!

• How long have you been on HC?:about a week
  • How often do you play on HC?: everyday about 4 hours
  • Why do you want to join: protection for my stuff and to benift the community
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can mine items and i am good with redstone
  • Any other info you would like to share? i was a moderator on a server before it was shut down
  • How active will you be: at least 3 hours a day
  • What timezone are you in? PST(-8:00)

I think you should put a little more effort into the application process.
We would love to have you but show us you would love to be with us.

Denied! You can post a new application at anytime and try to give it a little more heart!

• Secret Key:Storm
  • How long have you been on HC?: I have been playing for a week and have had a great time so far
  • How often do you play on HC?: Daily
  • What towns have you been in previously? None i have been staying in forgelight along with some friends in and underground base
  • Why do you want to join: Because i want somewhere where my friends and i can live without fear of being raided somewhere where we can peacefully live and meet new people on the server that won't try to kill us
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I could make an asortment of redstone creations for the towns people. I also plan on becoming a scribe once i get the required level so i could donate fish to the town and other misc. things
  • Any other info you would like to share? I am a very passive person who is obsessed with anime :p and once moderated a server
  • How active will you be: considering i spend a crazy amount of time on my computer i think i will be quite active on the server/in the town
  • What timezone are you in? Pacific standard time
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? They are very standard and reasonable rules that honestly make perfect sense in my opinion so yes i accept these rules

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • Secret Key:Storm
  • How long have you been on HC?: I have been playing for a week and have had a great time so far
  • How often do you play on HC?: Daily
  • What towns have you been in previously? None i have been staying in forgelight along with some friends in and underground base
  • Why do you want to join: Because i want somewhere where my friends and i can live without fear of being raided somewhere where we can peacefully live and meet new people on the server that won't try to kill us
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I could make an asortment of redstone creations for the towns people. I also plan on becoming a scribe once i get the required level so i could donate fish to the town and other misc. things
  • Any other info you would like to share? I am a very passive person who is obsessed with anime :p and once moderated a server
  • How active will you be: considering i spend a crazy amount of time on my computer i think i will be quite active on the server/in the town
  • What timezone are you in? Pacific standard time
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? They are very standard and reasonable rules that honestly make perfect sense in my opinion so yes i accept these rules

thank you soo much for redoing your app - I appologize that you had to. I would love to have you join Celestial Citadel and join your friends who have already gotten settled in. just contact me ingame! <3

• IGN: The_Annhilator
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/8 (For Now)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/4 (For Now)
  • How long have you been on HC?: About a week
  • How often do you play on HC?: So far I have played every day for about 4 hours at a time.
  • What towns have you been in previously?: None
  • Why do you want to join: I heard about this amazing, truly badass town in the Recruitment by the owner of this town. I think that it's quite amazing and I will attempt to contribute what I have, which isnt much, but will do everything in my power to help this awesome town.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: By giving building supplies, mining, digging and any job that can be handed at me.
  • Any other info you would like to share?: I can do any job, and have a great personality in my opinion. Also, I need to pay my taxes on Saturday because on Sunday I cannot be available.
  • How active will you be: About approximatly 3 to 9 hours a day.
  • What timezone are you in?: CST
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Yeppers.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
  • IGN: The_Annhilator
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/8 (For Now)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/4 (For Now)
  • How long have you been on HC?: About a week
  • How often do you play on HC?: So far I have played every day for about 4 hours at a time.
  • What towns have you been in previously?: None
  • Why do you want to join: I heard about this amazing, truly badass town in the Recruitment by the owner of this town. I think that it's quite amazing and I will attempt to contribute what I have, which isnt much, but will do everything in my power to help this awesome town.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: By giving building supplies, mining, digging and any job that can be handed at me.
  • Any other info you would like to share?: I can do any job, and have a great personality in my opinion. Also, I need to pay my taxes on Saturday because on Sunday I cannot be available.
  • How active will you be: About approximatly 3 to 9 hours a day.
  • What timezone are you in?: CST
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Yeppers.

Boy, you do have a bubbly personality don't you!
Accepted! Get with ShadowRavynn in-game to get set up!

Hey I just checked Umbra's forum page to see why everyone hates them and well... The people who ran Wyntervale joined them! A good town just joined a imfamous town! What do?

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Hey I just checked Umbra's forum page to see why everyone hates them and well... The people who ran Wyntervale joined them! A good town just joined a imfamous town! What do?

Yeah, thats why they sold wyntervale....

And everyone hates them because all they do is raid ppl...

• IGN:Qwazzyman5K
  • Secret Key:Q11HC
  • Primary Class/Level:caster lvl 8
  • Profession/Level: I don't not have one yet
  • How long have you been on HC?:2 months or so
  • How often do you play on HC?:every 2 or 3 days, sometimes everyday
  • Why do you want to join: I want this server to be more than a survival server to me
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can donate, help fix town, get resources, etc.
  • Any other info you would like to share? nater399 is my irl friend and wants me to help work with the town,
  • I Have HuhgesNet, so I have slow internet, and I can only use 250MB
  • How active will you be: about 1 hour each time I'm on, more or less, depending my internet
  • What timezone are you in? Eastern
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, why would I join if I wouldn't?

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
  • IGN:Qwazzyman5K
  • Secret Key:Q11HC
  • Primary Class/Level:caster lvl 8
  • Profession/Level: I don't not have one yet
  • How long have you been on HC?:2 months or so
  • How often do you play on HC?:every 2 or 3 days, sometimes everyday
  • Why do you want to join: I want this server to be more than a survival server to me
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can donate, help fix town, get resources, etc.
  • Any other info you would like to share? nater399 is my irl friend and wants me to help work with the town,
  • I Have HuhgesNet, so I have slow internet, and I can only use 250MB
  • How active will you be: about 1 hour each time I'm on, more or less, depending my internet
  • What timezone are you in? Eastern
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, why would I join if I wouldn't?

Im sorry about your internet but wed still love to have you!
Accepted! Get with ShadowRavynn ingame to get set up!

kpep123

Iron
· IGN:Kpep123
· Secret Key: Storms
· Primary Class/Level: Cleric/21
· Profession/Level: enchanter/30
· How long have you been on HC?: since May 20, 2013
· How often do you play on HC?: Couple times a week
· What towns have you been in previously? none
· Why do you want to join: Never been part of a town or group, and I never Roll Play Evil so a Good town environment is ideal for me.
· What can you contribute towards the town: I’m happy to share materials, coin and I could donate a few enchanted items. I can be an asset as a healer as well.
· Any other info you would like to share? I consider myself a good teammate.
· How active will you be: When I am on I will do my best to aid my town mates when I’m needed.
· What time zone are you in? Central Time
· Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I do

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
·IGN:Kpep123
·Secret Key: Storms
·Primary Class/Level: Cleric/21
·Profession/Level: enchanter/30
·How long have you been on HC?: since May 20, 2013
·How often do you play on HC?: Couple times a week
·What towns have you been in previously? none
·Why do you want to join: Never been part of a town or group, and I never Roll Play Evil so a Good town environment is ideal for me.
·What can you contribute towards the town: I’m happy to share materials, coin and I could donate a few enchanted items. I can be an asset as a healer as well.
·Any other info you would like to share? I consider myself a good teammate.
·How active will you be: When I am on I will do my best to aid my town mates when I’m needed.
·What time zone are you in? Central Time
·Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I do

We would be happy to have u join ys! And definitely not too old as I am actually older than you! ; p

adragondil

Iron
Posting it here, don't know if it's the wrong place.

I've been on vacation for nearly a week, coming home today. I will be leaving again on August 2nd, again gone for nearly a week. I will try to be active between now and 2nd of august, but I have limited time to play atm. I hope my items are not being confiscated as a result from my inactivity.

- adragondil

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Posting it here, don't know if it's the wrong place.

I've been on vacation for nearly a week, coming home today. I will be leaving again on August 2nd, again gone for nearly a week. I will try to be active between now and 2nd of august, but I have limited time to play atm. I hope my items are not being confiscated as a result from my inactivity.

- adragondil

nopers, as long as you let me know, you are good to go =) contact me when you get a chance, I may move your items to a secure place (like an lwc) if they are not already in one. but again, thank you for letting me know, I DO appreciate it! =)

Myaras

Gold
What is the next step? Is someone supposed to send me a town invite or am I supposed to contact a certain member? Thanks,
Please find ShadowRavynn, myself, Zeelix, or Alexthegr23 in game and give us a whisper. We'll get you in.