• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] {Aurora} [Good]

koen31

TNT
IGN: koen31
Secret Code: Reginald the Red
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: 4 Bloodmage/35 Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: 3 weeks
How often do you play on HC?: every day
Previous Towns (If any): Willowdusk
Why do you want to join: Id like to join a town that is organized, looks nice and has mature members.
What can you contribute towards the town: Lots of free items, enchants and money, to help my townmates. also would love to help on any town projects.
What timezone are you in?:US Central
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?:Yes
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?" : Correct grammar.
Who in the town do you know, and who has referred you for your application?: I know TheBrute2001

IGN: Andre_121997
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: Rogue (Ninja) 1/ Crafter 2
How long have you been on HC?: I joined today.
How often do you play on HC?: I can play at least every second day.
Previous Towns (If any): None
Why do you want to join: My friend _Wyvern_ invited me. This town looks pretty awesome too.
What can you contribute towards the town: I could build something important, if it is needed, or I would gather what Aurora needs.
What timezone are you in?: I am in UTC+2.
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: I agree.
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": I will try to use correct grammar, but i am german. I can't promise that i will write everything correct.

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Andre_121997
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: Rogue (Ninja) 1/ Crafter 2
How long have you been on HC?: I joined today.
How often do you play on HC?: I can play at least every second day.
Previous Towns (If any): None
Why do you want to join: My friend _Wyvern_ invited me. This town looks pretty awesome too.
What can you contribute towards the town: I could build something important, if it is needed, or I would gather what Aurora needs.
What timezone are you in?: I am in UTC+2.
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: I agree.
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": I will try to use correct grammar, but i am german. I can't promise that i will write everything correct.

Accepted, Get in-game with Euyrie, Amathos, Or I to get set up. Welcome to Aurora.

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you want to join: Id like to join a town that is organized, looks nice and has mature members.
What can you contribute towards the town: Lots of free items, enchants and money, to help my townmates. also would love to help on any town projects.
Who in the town do you know, and who has referred you for your application?: I know TheBrute2001

Waiting to hear from others. As TheBrute2001 is not in the town any longer.

Euyrie

TNT

Accepted. Sorry it took so long. : ) Get in touch with me, Amathos, Chaosgrave, or xoiyoyxoi in game to get yourself set up.

rooster2415

Stone
IGN: rooster2415
Secret Code: Reginald the Red.
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: Um... pretty much base level for both.
How long have you been on HC?: I played years ago, but only now started playing again. So, I suppose you could say "not long."
How often do you play on HC?: As of yet? Not too often. That's because I just started up again. I'd LIKE to play more often, however.
Previous Towns (If any): It was years ago, so I can't remember. Different map, too.
Why do you want to join: An underwater town intrigues me. I built a large submarine, years ago, and I view it as one of my most prized builds. I also like the idea of a small town. I'm a social creature; I like talking to people. And big towns simply don't care.
What can you contribute towards the town: I was the server builder for an RP server all summer long. I specialize in airships, steampunk, and fantasy/medieval builds. I haven't built underwater in ages, but I'd be willing to try/help.
What timezone are you in?: East Coast, USA.
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Absolutely.
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": I try my best. I slip up occasionally, but don't we all?
Who in the town do you know, and who has referred you for your application?: Nobody.

Euyrie

TNT
IGN: rooster2415
Secret Code: Reginald the Red.
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: Um... pretty much base level for both.
How long have you been on HC?: I played years ago, but only now started playing again. So, I suppose you could say "not long."
How often do you play on HC?: As of yet? Not too often. That's because I just started up again. I'd LIKE to play more often, however.
Previous Towns (If any): It was years ago, so I can't remember. Different map, too.
Why do you want to join: An underwater town intrigues me. I built a large submarine, years ago, and I view it as one of my most prized builds. I also like the idea of a small town. I'm a social creature; I like talking to people. And big towns simply don't care.
What can you contribute towards the town: I was the server builder for an RP server all summer long. I specialize in airships, steampunk, and fantasy/medieval builds. I haven't built underwater in ages, but I'd be willing to try/help.
What timezone are you in?: East Coast, USA.
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Absolutely.
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": I try my best. I slip up occasionally, but don't we all?
Who in the town do you know, and who has referred you for your application?: Nobody.

Your referral is technically me, since I told you to apply. : ) Accepted. Welcome to Aurora, and we'll get you set up as soon as we can. Get in touch with me, Amathos, Chaosgrave, or xoiyoyoxoi in game to get started.

Krobbdog

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:Krobbdog
Secret Code:Reginald the Red
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: Warrior lvl 5, Crafter lvl 4
How long have you been on HC?: About a year
How often do you play on HC?: Been inactive for a while but I am getting back into it.
Previous Towns (If any): Konoha, Skyfall, Eclipse, Magnolia.
Why do you want to join: I want somewhere to chill and talk to people.
What can you contribute towards the town: I like pvp and when i get a higher lvl i will want to do that more and protect the town.
What timezone are you in?:Gst
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?:Yes, sir
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": Depends whether im feeling lazy or not. :D

Euyrie

TNT
IGN:Krobbdog
Secret Code:Reginald the Red
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: Warrior lvl 5, Crafter lvl 4
How long have you been on HC?: About a year
How often do you play on HC?: Been inactive for a while but I am getting back into it.
Previous Towns (If any): Konoha, Skyfall, Eclipse, Magnolia.
Why do you want to join: I want somewhere to chill and talk to people.
What can you contribute towards the town: I like pvp and when i get a higher lvl i will want to do that more and protect the town.
What timezone are you in?:Gst
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?:Yes, sir
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": Depends whether im feeling lazy or not. :D

First of all, it's ma'am, not sir. ; )

Second, accepted on a trial basis, due to the fact you have no referral. Get in touch with me, Amathos, Chaosgrave, or xoiyoyoxoi in game to get started.

elusive_iris

Stone
IGN: elusive_iris
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level:
How long have you been on HC?: I played last map, but this is the first time on this map.
How often do you play on HC?: I haven't been on HC since last map. Getting back into it cause friend talk to me about it.
Previous Towns (If any): none.
Why do you want to join: Friend of mine has been talking to me about it. He suggested it to me.
What can you contribute towards the town: I can help with the town updates.
What timezone are you in?: pacific standard
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: yes.
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": I like to use correct grammar.
Who in the town do you know, and who has referred you for your application?: xoiyoyoxoi

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: elusive_iris
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level:
How long have you been on HC?: I played last map, but this is the first time on this map.
How often do you play on HC?: I haven't been on HC since last map. Getting back into it cause friend talk to me about it.
Previous Towns (If any): none.
Why do you want to join: Friend of mine has been talking to me about it. He suggested it to me.
What can you contribute towards the town: I can help with the town updates.
What timezone are you in?: pacific standard
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: yes.
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": I like to use correct grammar.
Who in the town do you know, and who has referred you for your application?: xoiyoyoxoi

You didn't put your class levels, but I know already. Accepted, welcome to Aurora buddy.

chatbox283

Wood
IGN: chatbox283
Secret Code: HCC10
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: Rogue lvl 6, Crafter lvl 5
How long have you been on HC?: 3-4 days
How often do you play on HC?: everyday, 1-3 hours on average
Previous Towns (If any): none
Why do you want to join: i have nowhere else to go, and i met Xoiyoyoxoi and im joining this town cause of him
What can you contribute towards the town: i can contribute a hard working player who is willing to do anything to get by
What timezone are you in?: Central Standerd Time (Usa & Canada)
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: affirmative
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": sometimes i talk txt, sometimes i talk normal, it all depends on my mood :)
Who in the town do you know, and who has referred you for your application?: Xoiyoyoxoi and Euyrie

Last edited:

Euyrie

TNT
Secret Code: Witch King
Why do you want to join: i have nowhere else to go, and i met Xoiyoyoxoi and im joining this town cause of him
What can you contribute towards the town: i can contribute a hard working player who is willing to do anything to get by
Do you use correct grammar, or do you "tlk liek dis?": sometimes i talk txt, sometimes i talk normal, it all depends on my mood :)
Who in the town do you know, and who has referred you for your application?: Xoiyoyoxoi and Euyrie

You did not read the rules. I know this because your secret code is incorrect. Read the rules and fix your application.

chatbox283

Wood

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4

Accepted, welcome to Aurora. get with @Euyrie, @Chaosgrave, @Amathos, or I ingame to get setup.