• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Aincrad(11) Recruiting PvPers

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8

Why join Aincrad?

-Aincrad is a town created for active members to have fun together on herocraft.
-Our town does not have a tax on it's members and residence is free.
-Most of our members live in America.
-Teamspeak is lively when people are online.
-Members are all helpful and friendly.
-We have perfected the use of Subregions, meaning your plot in Aincrad will have it's own regions that no other members can access!
-Unique Guild-System only in Aincrad! Make Guilds with friends and complete Quests for Guild experience and rewards!
-If you're into Anime as much as we are you'll have a great time discussing your favorite shows and/or Manga ^^
-Our town has a 16yo+ member requirement and does not accept players with a history of theft/grief in.
-Wizards give town members free ports to spawn. (We have 3 active, almost maxed wizards on daily)
-For members who have been active for at least 1-month will gain the Vault of Aincrad perk.
-All members have at least a Class/Profession (No noobs)

Leaders

Mayor- Raienbow_Dash
SiC- @Nekokunai

Managers
@joeyjojo60
@Ropsux

@Zaravin

Application

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Have you downloaded Teamspeak?:
If you don't have Teamspeak, will you get it?:
How active are you? (hours/days):
What made you interested in joining Aincrad?:
How can you benefit Aincrad?:
Have you ever been banned/muted? Why?:
Will you defend Aincrad?:
Did you read and understand ALL of Aincrad's rules?:
Do you PvP or plan on PvPing?:
Referrals:

Regions

At the moment the set size of our town regions for individual members has not been established. Once the floor is cleared we'll figure it out and they will be a fair size.

Allies
Currently there are no towns good enough to have an Alliance with us.

If you violate Aincrad Alliances you will be punished anywhere from returning their items, being fined, or even expelled from town if you were told to stop and continued to Pk.

Aincrad Rules

1. Always close Airlocks. First offense is a warning, second time is expulsion from Aincrad.
2. If Raiders show up alert the town in chat immediately to avoid casualties.
3. Do not steal. If you are caught looking in a chest in another members room without their permission you will be evicted.
4. Always have things sealed up. Do not EVER leave a single block in our walls open. A safe town is a happy town.
5. Managers handle situations so please accept their judgement. If you have a problem with a Manager bring it up with the Mayor or SiC.
6. Keep arguing with town members to Pms.
7. Do not let anyone who isn't a member of Aincrad into the town.
8. Answer "Maybe" instead of yes or no in the application when asked if you read the rules. This way we know you did read them.
9. Everyone must post an application for them to be eligible to join Aincrad.
10. Do not trash talk players in ooc

Goals of Aincrad

-Finish mining out half of the town
-Flatten nearby swamp for training area
-Make railway to Aincrad Swamp
-Eventually become a Capitol

Clear every dungeon and kill every boss in the upcoming adventure map before anyone else!

FAQ

Why doesn't Aincrad tax it's members?

We choose not to tax our members so long as there is not a weekly town tax being deducted from the town bank. If you are a nice and somewhat active player only using your profession to help Aincrad and it's residents is what we'd consider a "tax".

What is a Sub-Region?

A Sub Region is basically a Personal Region inside of town regions that prevents members who are not added to it's regions access. Only people who have been added to the sub-region your plot will be on will be able to break blocks. This puts town theft and griefing to pretty much 0.000001% in Aincrad making it a safe place to live without worry of theft ^^

What is the Guild-System and why is it unique only to Aincrad?

The Guild-System is a unique concept I created during the last map. A Guild is formed when a group of 4 or more townies makes an application and it is accepted. Guilds are parties of players who complete quests that benefit the town. The higher Tier of the Guild the better the quests, rewards, and experience will be.

What are Town Quests, Guild Experience, and Quest Rewards?

Town Quests are tasks that the Managers, SiC, and I create for a fun and rewarding way of upgrading our town and giving members a chance to always have something to do to help out and get something in return. Quests include resource gathering, constructing, use of professions to benefit the town, killing a specific player, and much more.

Quest Rewards are earned upon completion of the Quest. When accepting a Quest you will be able to see what the rewards for turning in a Quest. Rewards can vary from Relics, Symbols, Diamonds, Enchanted tools/armor/weapons, and many other items!

Guild experience is earned along with Quest Rewards after a Quest has been completed and turned in. The more difficult the Quest the more GE your Guild will be rewarded. When you get enough GE your Guild will level up to the next Tier.

Guild Tiers?

What are Guild Tiers? Great question! Guild Tiers are the levels of Guilds. The higher your Guild's Tier the more perks your Guild will have.

What are some of the rewards a Guild can reap?

With each tier your Guild reaches you will have access to special perks.

A few examples:

-Furnaces with unlimited fuel
-Unique Quests which that have special rewards such as rare items or expensive items.
-Guild Plot (only for max tier Guilds with at least 4 active members) that take up 1/3 of a Hamlet and only people in your Guild will have access too. Only players in a Guild have access to this floor.
-Access to town Soul Exchange where you can sell your souls in town for the same price as at spawn!

Vault of Aincrad, what's that?

The Vault of Aincrad is a town perk you gain when you've been active for at least a month. When you go in-active and your items need to be moved, instead of taking your items we move them to a Sub Region storage for a set time until you return. When you start playing again your items will be returned to you, even if you decide to leave Aincrad.

XxProdigi123

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN?:XxProdigi
Age?:16, 17 in a couple of months
Location?:Canada
Have you downloaded Teamspeak?:Yes
How active are you? (hours/days): I can play about 6+ hours a day if i'm not on i most likely would be watching anime or reading a visual novel.
What made you interested in joining Aincrad?: Well this is the first town that i noticed that has a love for anime like myself.
How can you benefit Aincrad?: I enjoy PvP and i have been on the server for 2 years so i know how classes work. Not only that i like to think of myself as a great builder.
Have you ever been banned/muted? Why?: I have been muted for calling some guy a madea from the tyler perrys movies.
Will you defend Aincrad?: Of course
Did you read and understand ALL of Aincrad's rules?: Maybe
Do you PvP or plan on PvPing?: Yes, as stated above.
Referrals:None

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN?:XxProdigi
Age?:16, 17 in a couple of months
Location?:Canada
Have you downloaded Teamspeak?:Yes
How active are you? (hours/days): I can play about 6+ hours a day if i'm not on i most likely would be watching anime or reading a visual novel.
What made you interested in joining Aincrad?: Well this is the first town that i noticed that has a love for anime like myself.
How can you benefit Aincrad?: I enjoy PvP and i have been on the server for 2 years so i know how classes work. Not only that i like to think of myself as a great builder.
Have you ever been banned/muted? Why?: I have been muted for calling some guy a madea from the tyler perrys movies.
Will you defend Aincrad?: Of course
Did you read and understand ALL of Aincrad's rules?: Maybe
Do you PvP or plan on PvPing?: Yes, as stated above.
Referrals:None

Accepted! Welcome to Aincrad Prodigi. Check your inbox ^^