• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Adamantium [FE] [Evil] - Recruiting

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN: Charlie_Alpha​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft- 2 days Minecraft- over a year​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Well I was invited by qsa123456789. Plus my friend Sierra_Delta and I are sick of hiding in underground places from people, hoping they wouldnt raid us. And this town seems like it has great protection​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: Once I can specailize in engineering I can create some pretty awsome redstone contraptions.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: First town=A lot​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: qsa123456789​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: In the past two days ive spent around 5 hours each day​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: No but if needed I can make one​

Great Application! Sorry I didn't get back to your PM, I was busy.

@time_warp01

Can we let him in?

Also Charlie could you please get @Sierra_Delta to post an application as well.

1. IGN: Sierra_Delta​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft: 2 days, Minecraft: Over a year​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I realized the very harsh enviroment of herocraft which was pretty much never safe and I lost my things many a time. So my solution to this would be to join a town and Adamantium was my favorite one!​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am a good builder, dedicated player, and love to help out.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 120%​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: An hour or more a day depending​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: No, but i can make one and I can be online whenever I'm HC.​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN: Sierra_Delta
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft: 2 days, Minecraft: Over a year
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I realized the very harsh enviroment of herocraft which was pretty much never safe and I lost my things many a time. So my solution to this would be to join a town and Adamantium was my favorite one!
4. Towns you've been in: None
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am a good builder, dedicated player, and love to help out.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 120%
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: An hour or more a day depending
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: No, but i can make one and I can be online whenever I'm HC.

Welcome :)

@time_warp1

Hit them up in-game ( Sierra_Delta and Charlie_Alpha )

I've shown them around and briefed them.

liameccott

Dirt
1. IGN: Liameccott
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft: 2 days, Minecraft: since october 2010.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): i was invited by nekromant, and it looks like a good town.
4. Towns you've been in: None
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am a good builder, skilled player and dedicated worker.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 100.6575%
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Nekromant
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: around an half hour to an hour daily.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: yes, and i'm on very often - liam.eccott

1. IGN: Crazyman211
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Just joined herocraft today :)
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Well, I've been searching for a town I would love to help people, get helped, and pvp!
4. Towns you've been in: None in this server
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I will help, fight, and build!
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Tons! I play a lot
7. Referrals / Warrantor: BigguthDickuth told me about this town
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Never!
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I am planning to play A TON on it :D
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently?: I don't have skype
11. What color of sheep is best?: Red :D

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
For all the Bankers!

@Nekromant is the Official banker of Adamantium

We are just waiting for our nubby mayor to update the thread.

So0_sHaDeY

Stone
1. IGN: So0_sHaDeY1​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: summer 2011​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Seems like the best town so far​
4. Towns you've been in: Orion (Old Map)​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: Have knowledge of the old map and I know how to fight with a team.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will contribute half the time I'm on to the town​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope, but I like to raid though​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Just started up again but 3 hrs?​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? I have a skype and I'll be online when I can​
11. What color of sheep is best? Red​

wamit22

Wood
1. IGN: wamit22
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Minecraft 6 months, Herocraft acouple of days.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): A friend who live in the Town has advised me about trying this town, and he told me it's a great town that i should really try to get accepted to.
4. Towns you've been in: Non.
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am a great strategist and I have already found a breach in the Town's wall, through which anyone can get in without even any tools.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as possible, and needed by people of the Town.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: FlamingUber
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No, but if possible, I would like to help raid other towns by finding their weakness, and help secure the Town from other raids.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Not a lot, since FlamingUber advised me I should not play a lot yet since I haven't gotten a town yet.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? I have skype (am_sd_or) and I am frequently online.
11. What color of sheep is best? Cyan

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN: wamit22
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Minecraft 6 months, Herocraft acouple of days.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): A friend who live in the Town has advised me about trying this town, and he told me it's a great town that i should really try to get accepted to.
4. Towns you've been in: Non.
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am a great strategist and I have already found a breach in the Town's wall, through which anyone can get in without even any tools.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as possible, and needed by people of the Town.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: FlamingUber
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No, but if possible, I would like to help raid other towns by finding their weakness, and help secure the Town from other raids.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Not a lot, since FlamingUber advised me I should not play a lot yet since I haven't gotten a town yet.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? I have skype (am_sd_or) and I am frequently online.
11. What color of sheep is best? Cyan
Thanks for your application; we'd love to have you! Please find either me, time_warp1 or qsa123456789 in-game to get you added to the regions and introduced to the town.

I especially like your color of sheep <3

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol time i just saw you avatar made my stomach hurt
since thats me at all times damn creepiers

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
The Overcity has been completed and is now ready for people to move in! Check out the announcements section on the main thread for details. To claim a plot, stick a sign on the plot you want and talk to time_warp1 or qsa.

And yes, the Overcity IS regioned.