• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HadrasVorshoth's Introduction Thread. Thing. Stuff.

Hello! I am HadrasVorshoth!
I'm currently planning to be a Caster/Wizard, and have yet to decide on a profession, but eh, that's a long way off.
Or a Caster/Necromancer. Necromancers seem fun. But since according to the forums and the wiki the summon skeleton ability isn't around, might go Wizard. Would've used the skeletons to fill up my plans for a Doom Fortress Of Absolute Terror, as well as various tombs I was going to build around the buildeable areas. Just so there's some surprising challengey thing for people to uncover by chance one day.
Anyhoo, where was I...

Ah, yes. I'm currently working on beautifying the areas around Warshard. As they are very battered. The most noticeable area where this has happened is nearby the lighthouse. I've started to fill up that deep chasm there with sand... If anyone wants to help with that, please do. I'm using sand from the sea so as to not make the land look horrible.
Similarly, the forest to the... south east, I think, of Warshard spawn, has lots of sudden holes and weird bits.
I'm tempted to leave it as it is, since it gives the impression that a major magical battle went on there as it is, so it looks all 'gnarly', but after the tenth time I've fallen down a sudden hole that I had no way of knowing was there, I'm going to fill that up once I've finished by the lighthouse.

Anyhow, as previously stated, my plans involve building a doom fortress, through which players can adventure through. I do this from time to time in vanilla single player, but the various professions here look like it could be much easier. Especially the engineer's player sensing IC. That could be VERY fun. aheh.

In terms of RP, I may hire myself out at some point once I actually am a wizard, transporting groups of troops to enemy locales. If such things are done here. It would be rather fun to have a huge 100 against 100 battle between two towns, wouldn't it? Oooh, or as a wizard, infiltrate their town as a new member of it, find their most valued riches, then teleport a load of people from your true allies to provide cover as you loot and escape!
... Okay, that's a bit too ambitious and a bit too grief-ey for my liking. Of course, now that's stated, everyone's going to be suspicious of my actions. A "Is he being friendly because he wants to be friendly, or because he has some plot in mind to use our friendship?" situation.
Whether you believe me to be for you or against you is up to you. Although 9 times out of 10 I am telling the truth and intend to do good to others. Or that is a lie, for after all, 1 time out of 10, I'm lying, and that could be that one time. Or not. Who knows? Melons do. But they won't tell anyone. They have been made to be silent.

One thing I'm very weak at is aiming. Partially due to bad internet connection, but mostly due to the simple fact that I don't have enough practice with combat in Minecraft against people. Generally, on servers, I end up far away from civilization, only fighting mobs. Since there's a strong PvP element here, this'll probably change, and I will improve the trajectories of my parabolas so that they actually do collide with the target increasingly!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, I remember you! You seem like an all around good guy. If you end up wanting to join up with the town I'm in, /tell me in game. ;)

But yeah, best of luck in your efforts to beautify Warshard. And everything you do, really. You'll have a great time here. :D