• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

H311fir3 app

1. In-game name: h311fir3
  2. Location & Age: 23, mi
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): cqreborn, iminneedofhelp2
  5. Reason you should be accepted: like the herocraft idea of classes
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: the mods on another server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: please accept asap

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like to ask you to tell us more about yourself. Just because you like our class idea doesn't mean you should be accepted; we expect people to like what we are doing. We want to know why you should be accepted to this server, what do you bring to the server by your acceptance? Also, please utilize the additional information section to provide us with a bit of knowledge about yourself, your hobbies, and other related things that we can use as a judge of character and to really try to understand who you are.

ok here it goes. i am currently in the military stationed a fort Gordon, GA i spend a lot of my free time playing video games of all kind minecraft would have to be one of my favorite's. i all so play RPG witch Kingdom Harts would have to be my favorite. but game are not my whole life i love to spend time with my family and mostly my wife. i hope this is enough BC i don't like telling people that i don't know about my life. :)

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
ok here it goes. i am currently in the military stationed a fort Gordon, GA i spend a lot of my free time playing video games of all kind minecraft would have to be one of my favorite's. i all so play RPG witch Kingdom Harts would have to be my favorite. but game are not my whole life i love to spend time with my family and mostly my wife. i hope this is enough BC i don't like telling people that i don't know about my life. :)

Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PMs :)!