• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

H.C. Lore Video [Resources Needed]

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
I'm not a regular video recorder on Youtube, but I am aware on how to create and edit them.

Due to the neglect to the server lore, I have taken it upon myself to make an attempt at creating a video dedicating to teaching the viewers the rich lore of the server. For this to happen, I must have screenshots (or fan art illustrations) of certain things. Here is a list:

People
- Kainzo :kainzo:
- Dagith Narr

Locations

- DH City
- Sanctum
- Zeal
- Dragongarde
If someone has sent me a picture of something on this list that you feel is not good enough, feel free to send me yours! All who contribute to this will be mentioned in the video :)

I'm wanting to release the video before the reset, but if I do not get most of the things on this list, I will not be able to.

One more thing...remember that no screenshot or illustration is a bad one! Send me whatever you have.

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Just to note, it may be needed that Valorium and Citadel, and perhaps maps I forgot before them, are unlisted because the lore died. Maybe include them if you find anything hidden?

Throwing lore master tags. Good luck, you have my support! @Alator @strongholdx @Clawscript

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm not a regular video recorder on Youtube, but I am aware on how to create and edit them.

Due to the neglect to the server lore, I have taken it upon myself to make an attempt at creating a video dedicating to teaching the viewers the rich lore of the server. For this to happen, I must have screenshots (or fan art illustrations) of certain things. Here is a list:

People
- Kainzo :kainzo:
- Apherdite :apherdite:
- Dagith Narr
- The Elders

Locations

- DH City
- Sanctum
- Zeal
- Dragongarde
- Bastion
- Haven
If someone has sent me a picture of something on this list that you feel is not good enough, feel free to send me yours! All who contribute to this will be mentioned in the video :)

I'm wanting to release the video before the reset, but if I do not get most of the things on this list, I will not be able to.

One more thing...remember that no screenshot or illustration is a bad one! Send me whatever you have.
To note: we have redone the official lore... it's now all under this... http://hc.to/loreframework

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
Just to note, it may be needed that Valorium and Citadel, and perhaps maps I forgot before them, are unlisted because the lore died. Maybe include them if you find anything hidden?

Throwing lore master tags. Good luck, you have my support! @Alator @strongholdx @Clawscript
I've made the decision to create a series of videos each talking about a specific point, to allow the viewer to learn about each individual piece of lore.

To note: we have redone the official lore... it's now all under this... http://hc.to/loreframework
Looks like I have some reading to do then.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
An illustration I made of @Kainzo in art class, which I think is perfect for your video. I tried my best to showcase dad's passion for hardcore bodybuilding while still representing his gentility, femininity, and emotional fragility; all outstanding traits that ultimately make up his moral character.

Kainzo.jpg

Last edited:

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
An illustration I made of @Kainzo in art class, which I think is perfect for your video. I tried my best to showcase dad's passion for hardcore bodybuilding while still representing his gentility, femininity, and emotional fragility; all outstanding traits that ultimately make up his moral character.

View attachment 11126

I'll try to find a way to incorporate this into a video...maybe it could describe his extreme vigor?