• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW2 Beta + Pre-Purchase Info!

You don't get an email till next week. Read the facebook posts :3 Also, I'm going Asura (maybe because I'm little myself) but yea. Thinking of Ranger or Thief or Guardian. I feel like Ranger is too stand-in-one-place and thief is to single-target damage so I'm thinking of Guardian but until the beta, they're all up there on my to-try. Asura ftw

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
You guys talk to much on this thread... I am not even going to pre order its pointless, I would rather wait for the game to come out, not spoil the fun with playing the beta and stuffz, +preorder gives you nothing really.

JZillifro

Soulsand
You guys talk to much on this thread... I am not even going to pre order its pointless, I would rather wait for the game to come out, not spoil the fun with playing the beta and stuffz, +preorder gives you nothing really.
When I pre-order I'm basically like "HERE IS MY MONEY! TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!!!" Because I love them :rolleyes:

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7

I respect your opinion but I disagree, first off all it is a forum so of course we're going to talk heaps - we're all excited! As for pre-purchasing, hell no man. If you'd honestly want to wait, then bypass the beta's but buy one of the editions for the headstart and the pre-purchase items will still help regardless.

I don't see any fun being spoiled at all by getting the game now AND playing the beta's anyway, not only will it be a time to iron out the game, submit bugs etc but for your own sake, getting to know what you want to build for your char and what not!

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't want to find out what I want to play from betas I just want to play the game and find out. +I dont care about "3 day headstart" and all the purchase stuff is crap except the thing for your guild, but only 1 guy in the guild will need it lol. But I guess everyone has their own opinions.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
If you didn't notice, all of this stuff is free. It is the same price to Pre-Purchase as it is to buy the game on release. So why not buy it now?

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
It is the exact same price. You are getting the 3-day pass and beta weekends for FREE. There is no good reason not to buy it now.

Oh and also, you are supporting Guild Wars 2. Not only will they have the right to help and advertise the game even more with their massive pre-purchase numbers, but also when you pre-purchase and get the 3-day head start or 1-day if bought in stores, it helps them ease the massive number of people joining at once which helps lower the lag and prevent the game from crashing. As for the beta weekends, they're fun to play and give you a small little taste of the game but they don't ruin the experience because they limit you in a certain zone and questline and also test bugs. The betas are also helpful for people who want to know what to do when they play the real game for people who take the game competitively.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Pine I have been waiting for this game for over THREE years, I have played the original guild wars and expansions, and 1 person wont make a difference in support. But the main reason of this post is a reply to @Thejoker1177 's post. Joker did you not read my other posts that said I do NOT care about the 3 day pass and beta? Since I don't care about them the reason no to buy it now is because there is not reason to buy it now.