• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW2 Beta + Pre-Purchase Info!

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations on successfully completing the registration process for
Guild Wars 2
!

The game client will be available shortly; we will send you an e-mail with a download link.

Your
Guild Wars 2
User ID is:
Zejoker.9162

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah, I lost my account because of that. Gotta know my character name to login >.<

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations on successfully completing the registration process for

Guild Wars 2

!

The game client will be available shortly; we will send you an e-mail with a download link.

Your

Guild Wars 2

User ID is:

Zejoker.9162

Hey Zejoker.9162, I am Oxea.9506!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Yeah, I lost my account because of that. Gotta know my character name to login >.<

Contact support. If you give them enough information about the account they'll give you one of the character names. I did that and can log in just fine.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter

Contact support. If you give them enough information about the account they'll give you one of the character names. I did that and can log in just fine.

Yeah, I send them my problem. I'm waiting for Live Support to open for faster help at the moment, got to link my GW1 acount to my GW2 acount :D

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
If I read/remember correctly, you won't even see the number anyway. It's only if there's conflict between two usernames, it'll display to differentiate the two.

EDIT: @Razael6, what are you up to on GW1?

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
If I read/remember correctly, you won't even see the number anyway. It's only if there's conflict between two usernames, it'll display to differentiate the two.

I feel sorry for all the popular gamers out there... Lets just say honeydew. There will be like 500 people with his name and no one will be able to tell which one is really him :p

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3

Just beat EotN for the first time probably going to finish up proph on the guy I did it with, finish my new factions guy, whos a ranger so I can delete my pvp ranger, and get a better person for JQ/FA. Thats about it.
P.S. forgot also buying minis and armor for HoM which is what I need JQ/FA for.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7

Just beat EotN for the first time probably going to finish up proph on the guy I did it with, finish my new factions guy, whos a ranger so I can delete my pvp ranger, and get a better person for JQ/FA. Thats about it.
P.S. forgot also buying minis and armor for HoM which is what I need JQ/FA for.

I just need to farm JQ myself to get 5 rank Kurzick title and get the Elite Kurzick armour, I've already bought the mats cheaper from players so I'm set and then I need to buy 6 more mini's and I'll hit 30.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I've been debating quite hard and I don't know if I'm going to stick with my name of Apherdite... What with all of the tard trolls and whatnot. I may switch to my D&D name Anastrianna. :apherdite: