• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guns Guns Guns! Apocalypse Survival

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So, I have a P89 Ruger with one clip and about 50 rounds. Thinking I may need to upgrade to 2 to 3 clips for good measure.
1287744704.jpg

Clips

Anyone else have hand-guns or guns? I'm interested to see what your Zombie apocalypse survival kit looks like ;)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Zombies, what zombies? :confused:

Like they say, when you have a hammer everything looks like a nail. I think having guns changes how you see the world.

There ain't no zombies, true!

But I did get a bit worried about Y2K. Well, we're off-grid for power, 100% solar, independent for water (when it rains, bit of a prob atm)... Ohhh, the zombie apocalypse thing is about killing things, isn't it, not just about surviving when the systems collapse.

Anyway, not sure how I'd cope with the internet going down...

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
No guns for me. We do have a good amount of food storage, though.

But if the apocalypse does happen, you guys won't know how I'm going, most likely. Iunno. Depends on if we find a place with WiFi, as we're heading down to Utah on Friday early in the morning for Christmas.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You just need a crowbar. Smash and slash your way around to survive! Got no food? Are those baked bean tins too hard to open?

CROWBAR

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I've watched every episode of walking dead the day they came out and re-watched most of them again. I think I know what to do :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You just need a stable economy and healthcare to keep diseases that creates so called "zombies" to flourish. (And diseases in general)

Bigger chance that there will be an economic collapse then an acopolypse of zombies. And if that happens, It probably won't happen where I live but in the US and south Europe.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'd find a Shikigami, strike off a deal, get the "Eyes of God", get his Death Note, and start the zombie apocalypse.

Don't kill me before I start it the zombie war, please. :>