• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guilds in Herocraft (joining, name flag, member list, capes, hates, etc)

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
If possible, the ability to join guilds (in a similar fashion to that of towns) would be greatly appreciated, especially if a flag and rank# can be displayed.

example

/gjoin CG (to join Crafter's Guild)

thetxlibra[CG](1) for "Crafters Guild, Rank 1" or something.

Or perhaps if appending it to the names won't work, then the ability to pull up an in-game list of who is in a guild, and what their assigned rank is.

example

/glist CG (to show who all is in Crafter's Guild, and their rank)

Or capes/hats/etc that only guild-leader rank can give to members and whose look is exclusive to a particular guild.

Basically a way for people to have some proof that they are in a guild rather than just saying "Oh, yeah, I'm totally in it. Trust me." (stab) (thud) (loot corpse) (sac corpse) (taunt)

'cause that would suck.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Basically a way for people to have some proof that they are in a guild rather than just saying "Oh, yeah, I'm totally in it. Trust me." (stab) (thud) (loot corpse) (sac corpse) (taunt)
'cause that would suck.

Same thing for Towns & Kingdoms would be nice as well.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Same thing for Towns & Kingdoms would be nice as well.

I think kingdoms only, because they are a bigger deal than a town. Anybody can get a town going (now only if dedicated enough) but we would be seeing a million township acronyms.

Imagine a conversation like this:

Dielan9999[SK] ) hey what's up?
TrinityDown[AR] ) not much you?
BlueJack404[NW] ) Dielan like cute little asian boys!
Dielan9999[SK] ) what?
Weynard[ND] ) I approve this message
Smash26t[JC] ) What's going on now?
RedEchoRanger[TE] ) lol
Kainzo[ZE] ) you guys are horrible

Now without looking up what towns these people are in, can you honestly say you know what each of these acronyms stand for?

If some towns get all the way to kingdom, give 'em names everybody would get it.

Last map there was like 3 kingdoms, and that was most of the active townships. If you had a [NRoA], [KRS], [NEO], or [ORE] tag EVERYBODY would have understood it :p

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I think kingdoms only, because they are a bigger deal than a town. Anybody can get a town going (now only if dedicated enough) but we would be seeing a million township acronyms.

Imagine a conversation like this:

Dielan9999[SK] ) hey what's up?
TrinityDown[AR] ) not much you?
BlueJack404[NW] ) Dielan like cute little asian boys!
Dielan9999[SK] ) what?
Weynard[ND] ) I approve this message
Smash26t[JC] ) What's going on now?
RedEchoRanger[TE] ) lol
Kainzo[ZE] ) you guys are horrible

lol i was like "wait a minute what am i a citizen of, had no idea we were going official yet haha"