• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guild wars 2 world system?

B

Bingy1218

Quick question I haven't researched it much so i was wondering if someone here could tell me.
Is there a kind of world or realm system to connect to so like will there be different worlds and stuff and split into European and north American etc... If so then maybe as a community we could arrange a specific world for us all to join and play together as the DH guild?

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
In GW1 when you left an outpost you were by yourself and your party but of course thats not in #2 but while in towns or outposts yes they split into "districts" America, Asia and country, Europe and country, and International than depending on how many people are online there are more districts. I am guessing Guild Wars 2 will be similar.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Quick question I haven't researched it much so i was wondering if someone here could tell me.
Is there a kind of world or realm system to connect to so like will there be different worlds and stuff and split into European and north American etc... If so then maybe as a community we could arrange a specific world for us all to join and play together as the DH guild?

Basically there's going to be the NA and EU servers, all those outside of NA and EU will default to the NA server to play.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I hope, personally, that there will be servers that are WoW style. I like having a set place to tell people where I am, but they shouldn't be limited in the way that only US players can play on US servers. I know we have a good deal of european players on the server and I'm sure some of them are planning to play GW2...