• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Guild Plugin]

bart900

Iron
Good morning/evening Heroes

Just a little plugin I thought of that the coders could create if possible and if people like. Its crossed with the faction plugin and town plugin.

Basically allows you to create a guild at the cost of 150c and can claim a chunk from sky to bedrock. People can still raid you by opening doors and steal your goods. Theres also a tax each guild has to pay just like the towns and if they miss x amount of pay days then they get disbanded.

Guild commands I,ve thought of so far.

/guild create (name here)

/guild invite (player name)

/guild kick (player name)

/guild claim (claims your one and only one chunk of land)

/guild list (displays a list of all the guilds)

/guild who (player name) (displays which guild the player is in or tells the player their not in one)

Or you could just do /g (command name) so your not typing guild all the time.

This is just meant to make guilds a little more fun and a bit more organised. If you have anything to add to this then feel free or if you just want to send some feedback on whether its good or not then let me know. :D

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I would like it if Guilds got more attention and love, it would be cool to see more. no regions tho.

*disclaimer: I am not in a guild.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The guild commands will be based off of the township commands (mostly) - a lot of the work is already done for this.