• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guild] Interactive/Roleplay Guild Idea

Would you join this Guild?

• No, I wouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, But I like the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Information
What is going to make this Guild different from all the other ones if the questing and roleplay. Now to start off with the questing you will do a objective and be rewarded for it, sure the reward may not be as good sense this is the start of it but as you progress farther and farther you will start to notice your rewards improve! The quests will benefit you the player and the whole guild! With the roleplay you will create a roleplay character based on your class/skills you will have a background, and detailed information about your character! You can go into as much depth as you want! What it will do is create your storyline even better! This post was created to see how many people would join the guild and improve my system. You can even donate your time to help build or help out the Guild in many ways! We might have a restriction on NO out of character chat in the channel. But that depends.​
System
Their will be a message board in the main lobby with signs that have words and numbers, here is an example. Once you choose your quest you will place a Sign under it having your name, if their is another name on that sign be sure to add it as well. That tells me you have accepted the quest. Once you have completed the quest you will go into the drop off zone and put a sign with the number of your quest and your name. The Format for all of these will be coming soon! And to know what you actually need to do for the quest you will go onto the Guild Forum and find the number of the quest you accepted and read the storyline, if you don't want to read the storyline the objective will always be viewable at the bottom. In order to claim your prize, I will enter the drop off zone and place your reward in it, and the sign will say 'Your Name' receive your reward. Once you claim your reward you will remove the sign and place it back up blank (no text on it)​

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I like the idea and would probably join. But I'm a tad anal about my RP and would end up getting mad at all the powerplaying superheroes, haha.