• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guild creation help

Kev

TNT
Hello. I am planning on creating a guild and was reading the guidelines when i came across something confusing. Firstly, it said minimum 5 members, while the other post said 3. So is it 5 or 3? Secondly, it said that a guild need a Town+ allignment. May i know what is that? Does it mean a guild need a town? or just a base somewhere? Yea thats all. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I believe the minimum should be 5 to start, though I think in that case the number might have dropped to 3 for a few guilds through loss of members.

For Town+ alignment, it's a little confusing, but I'll try and give an example.

If your guild is a good-aligned guild, you wouldn't want guild members to be part of an evil town, because then they could go around doing good deeds for the guild and then start randomly killing and looting, saying "I'm on town business, not guild business."

Likewise, were you in a good town but an evil guild, it would be pretty awkward to have to fight your own town members should a good vs evil conflict ever occur between the two.

So basically, for whatever your guild's alignment is, the members of the guild, if they're a part of a town, need to be in a town with either the same alignment or one that's close enough.

Kev

TNT
Oh thanks a lot. So thats town+. So you just need to make a hq to start right? Also with the amount of ppl.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, have an HQ ready, and at least 5 people before you make a post. So you'll need to do some recruiting.