• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[GUILD][BANGERS] BRINGING IT BACK IN 2014

_Austin_

Iron
logo.jpg

Introduction:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

That's right boys _Austin_ up in this server serving up a fresh new friendly/PvP guild ready to tear up some baddies. Our name comes from our favorite finishing move known as the "Bang" where we say "Bang!" in /shout before we cast our finishing lightning bolts. We love banging our foes! We are currently recruiting old friends and speced combat players to our organization.

Addtional activities include league of legends, trolling habbo hotel, playing various steam games, skeet shooting (irl), DayZ, and sharing premium passwords for all sorts of websites.

a58vk.png

RULES:

• Must be active on teamspeak. You can't join without teamspeak.
  • Must follow all server rules, otherwise an immediate kick as a result of a ban
  • Must refrain from attacking innocents, and should not initiate a fight unless it is out of self defense (self defense begins if the unknown party starts running towards you)
  • Must be specced in a combat class when applying.
  • Must be intelligent in minecraft.
  • DO NOT go out of the way to attack your fellow actor's towns, unless it is in self defense or retaliation. In retaliation don't attack your fellow actor, and that actor must do likewise.
RANKS:

Director: There can only been one. The leader of the Bangers, and is in charge of couch testing new recruits and leading the Bangers in battle.

Currently: _Austin_

Mature Actor: Long time members of the organization. They are effective in PvP and great to work worth and could easily satisfy anyone. They must have a strong and timely relationship with the director.

Currently: patent123, xhomicidaltyx,

Actor: New members to the organization who are effective in PvP and nice to work worth. They have not fully matured yet but are treated with dignity and respect. They have proved they can satisfy their director.

Currently: mlgva84

Amateur: Fresh new members to the organization who must undergo "couch testing."
  • Couch testing is the process in which a new member is evaluated for membership in the guild. They must prove that they are intelligent and that they satisfy the director. They must be active during this time. Also they must prove they are willing to defend the innocent.
Currently: Jeeffee, Xhazed, DrRaptor, Chodeman7865
images

Objectives:
  • Acquire a private region to serve as our studio head quarters
  • Defend the innocent
  • Provide free entertainment, and satisfy customers
Application to join:

In Game Name:
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested):

Age (14+):

Did you read the full post?:

Do you agree to the rules?:

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?:

Timezone:

How often are you on/how active are you?:

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?:
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?:

Current Town:
Why would you want to join the Bangers?:
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them):

Last edited:

_Austin_

Iron
I have accepted a couple you already to the guild. You guys are definitly Minecrafters I'd Like to Friend! Or as i like to call them "MILFs".

Xhazed

Portal
In Game Name: xhazed
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested): no i hope to be couch tested as soon as posible

Age (14+): 16

Did you read the full post?: i guess

Do you agree to the rules?: yas

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?: yea i was banned for griefing the railroad to this other company pronhob

Timezone: est

How often are you on/how active are you?: idk depends

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?: yea
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?: pvp and trolling

Current Town: none
Why would you want to join the Bangers?: because i heard you guys sometimes cast random girls in the bus in the area of california
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them): yes hauntieees

DrRaptor

Wood
In Game Name: DrRaptor
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested): my spice daddy

Age (14+): 17

Did you read the full post?: YES

Do you agree to the rules?: yes

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?: no

Timezone: Central

How often are you on/how active are you?: Every other day

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?: yes
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?: fighting

Current Town: n/a
Why would you want to join the Bangers?: Austin is the love of my life. Austin is love. Austin is life
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them): yes

Last edited:
In Game Name: bangbangerson
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested): I x-rayed with the owners and the core members on the hunger games server.

Age (14+):69

Did you read the full post?: Yup

Do you agree to the rules?:Ya but i dont thing that people in this clan do.

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?: I got banned for fucking your mum phaggot

Timezone: 420 ASAP

How often are you on/how active are you?: Every time im with your mum im active.

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?: I use 9gag
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?: Hacking but this guild already has alot of those so i guess my strongest would be coding java

Current Town: Citatel
Why would you want to join the Bangers?: Cause hackers win servers. And i wanna win
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them): I'll help the bambies

Game Name:Codeman7865
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested):Yah

Age (14+):17

Did you read the full post?:Yeah

Do you agree to the rules?:Yah

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?:No

Timezone: Pacific

How often are you on/how active are you?:Everyday

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?:Yes
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?:Being a teammate

Current Town:Port Royal
Why would you want to join the Bangers?:I like banging
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them):Help anyone

Last edited:

_Austin_

Iron
Okay so Xhazed, codeman, and Dr.Raptor are accepted as amateurs. I hope your couchtesting will go well. Bangbanerson you are a troll so you are denied sorry.

_Austin_

Iron
Wow what a great night of banging! DrRaptor really showed his skill when me and him double penetrated a group of twinks today (they had good gear for low levels). He might almost be ready for couch testing...

In Game Name: wazaaapdrake
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested): I don't think so, but i think you coppied my name on xbox. Also I think we participated o numerous raids on habbo hotel and we have over 300 confirmed bobbas

Age (14+): 26

Did you read the full post?: yes

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?: i xrayed on austin craft

Timezone: eastern

How often are you on/how active are you?: Whenever I am not with ur mum

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?: i need to intall a mic and i need to buy teamspeak at walmart then i should be gud
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?: xraying your broken bones

Current Town: Town : "FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY"
Why would you want to join the Bangers?: bangs8 is my boi
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them): no, unless i get unmuted in ts

2d9p4jd.jpg

Once a banger always a banger
k1w5tw.jpg

2rr2idh.png

33vlqoi.png

WE CYBERED ON HABBO TOGETHER

Last edited:
In Game Name: mysticmock
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested): I've been graped in the mouth

Age (14+): I am age of legal consent

Did you read the full post?: Yes

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?: I was once banned on the forums for posting some transvestite youtube videos.

Timezone: central

How often are you on/how active are you?: Just when I'm not under the influence i guess

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?: Yea
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?: thrusting my pelvis behind sneaking rogues.

Current Town: not sure
Why would you want to join the Bangers?: I want to make it big in the film industry
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them): Yes, I will also keep protection with me