• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide/Mod app: PewPewPewLasers

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: PewPewPewLasers
  2. Position applying for: Mod or Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 25/GMT-6/7 (Mountain Time)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since April 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've loved Herocraft since day one and I've probably logged some of the highest playtime on the server since its inception. Over my 13 years on the server I've done it all: fought with and against almost every community, held several staff roles (including Herald, Proctor, Guide, and Balance Team), been banned, won (and lost) several PvP tournaments, helped with events, and more. I'm passionate about the server and excited for this new chapter -- I also know there is a lot of work that goes into it, and with staff stretched thin I would love to help out with in-game and player-facing roles, whether that be answering PEs, running events, investigating bugs, creating videos, or whatever else pops up.
  6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: Outside of Herocraft, my real life work/schooling includes project management, technical documentation, information architecture, UI/UX design and more.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: It's showtime
EDIT: Added Guide to the application -- As they say, shoot for the moon and land among the scattered pieces of a broken ISS

Last edited: