• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guide] How to get money on Herocraft

Twiser

Iron
Here is a simple guide how to make money or what is called coins on HeroCraft

(little note here, please excuse me for any mistakes such as incorect spelling, small amount of words, and everything that u might noticed is wrong)

Little dictionary:

*c - c means coins/money.
*HeroCraft - The server you are playing on.
*HeroGate / Nexus - Place where you can find portal to cities/arenas.

Introduction:

Money is very important thing on HeroCraft. With money you can afford almost anything! Such as any gathered item, placing bounties, using HeroGates.

1. Basics

If you want to check your money balance, simply type in chat "/money" and press Enter.

2011-04-26_161051.png

2011-04-26_170257-1.png

To pay money to someone, simply type "/money pay <Name of the person> <Amount>"and press Enter.

2011-04-26_161106-1.png

Trade channel. Trade channel is our best friend to make money. In most of the cases, you suppose to be on this channel automaticly after logging in on our PERFECT server. But, if you happened to be such a big and rare exception you can just type "/ch t" to join/set focus on this channel.

2011-04-26_165440.png

I would also recommend these mods:

2. How to actually get MONEY

There are plenty of ways how to get money. I'm going to name and explain most of them.

1st way (Mining and Selling)

Probably easier way to make first money is mining for iron/diamond (You will need Iron or Diamond pickaxe to gather them) . You can find DIAMONDS at 20 and lower depths (y-axis) and GOLD at 29 and lower depths (y-axis again). You may sell Diamonds for 10-12c each (The price may change) diamond in trade channel, and sell Gold for 12-14c each (The price may change) gold ingot (smelted gold) to a banker of the town which you are citizen of or in trade channel. Same thing with Iron, you can find iron almost at any depth, Iron ingots (smelted iron) sells for 20-24c each STACK (The price may change) in trade channel.

Diamond_Ore.png

Gold_Ore.png

2011-04-26_173018.png

P.S. !!!! If you are T3 donator you may also use ChestShops to sell or buy items and make profit.

2nd way (Working for People):

This way is probably the best way for people who are online 24/7. Sometimes you can see messages in the trade channel, that one really rich player want to rent workers to dig out huge area (or something else) for 100-500c and more for Hour of work.

2011-04-26_170810.png

3rd way (Monster Killing):

For this way you might going to need iron or diamond (or some cool guys are going to say: "Haha I can use my own fist coz I'm so awesome." but trust me it's better to have a sword and some food. Well here is the idea, once it became night. Go to Wilderness and kill as much monster as you can, like a ninja from Mortal Combat. Monsters are giving,from 0c (means you will get nothing) to 3.99c for each killed monster. Zombie pigs are giving 0-6c. Zombie Pigs can be found in Hell (The Nether).

2011-04-26_161514.png

4th way (Reselling Stuff):

For this way of getting coins you will need at least stack of diamonds. Idea is to watch the trade chat and wait for someone to say "Selling gold for 10c each", after this words you just need to hurry and type "/ch t" HIT ENTER and Press T again and type "SOLD !"

2011-04-26_161002.png

5th way (Bounties):

This way is last one and sometimes hardest one. The idea is to accept bounty on Applelove someone. If you accept bounty it will charge you % from amount of what you will earn if you kill this person. If you installed mod pack type "~bind l /bounty locate" after this, by pressing L you can easily locate your target to know where it is right now.

To see bounty list, type "/bounty list" and to flip to another page type "/bounty list 2" "/bounty list 3" etc. Also "/bounty" to see all bounty commands.

2011-04-26_174118.png

BUT, Be careful some cities don't like that they friends are getting killed, don't start another war between kingdoms first ASK your KING/QUEEN for permission to kill that person. Or that person can place bounty on you ! Trust me it feels bad when someone trying to trick you and kill you to get those dirty money.

6th way (Lottery):

This way is all about the luck ! Yeah, it's lottery ! Lottery is a tiny chance to win a HUGE amount of money, but still it's very hard to win in lottery because it's all about the luck.

Each ticket cost 20c, drawing of a lucky person coming (not sure about this word) every 12 or more hours (sometimes Kainzo can draw the name earlier than it's says). For info type "/lottery" .

2011-04-28_170042.png

To buy a ticket type "/lottery buy" , it will charge you 20c and all you have to do is just wait until someone (or maybe you) win.

2011-04-28_170045.png

2011-04-28_170052.png

p.s. Yesterday's winner, won 4000 coins, (; so u might want to think about getting ticket for every draw.

Done! Now you may start your path to be on the first place on "/money rank" list !

Good luck !

P.S. I would like to see comments of everyone (even from those people who is good with making money), maybe I should add something or fix.

Also click "Like" ;) on the right bottom corner of this post ! )

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
9/10

Great guide, simple and easy to understand
Spice it up though, make it atractive!

EDIT: Colors you must has them!

Twiser

Iron
Kainzo, I'll try :) but limit of pictures is hurting me =(

I hope we could increase it to at least 20.

Twiser

Iron
[size=small][align=center]UPDATED[/align][/size]

- Added 6th way (lottery)

P.S. I still got limit for 10 pictures.

PP.S. I want some people to look for my mistakes/errors please.

base84

Air
Great Guide, thanks!

But i don't have permission to view http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1659 :(

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
base84 said:
Great Guide, thanks!

But i don't have permission to view http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1659 :(

If you have been whitelisted to the server then to view the other half of the forum go to user cp. Then click Group memberships on the side near the bottom, and then click to join "Herocraft Member". The admins/mods who are in charge of that will check if you have been whitelisted and then accept you to the group so you can see the rest of the forum, which is where the thread that link leads to is.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
This way is last one and sometimes hardest one. The idea is to accept bounty on Applelove someone. If you accept bounty it will charge you % from amount of what you will earn if you kill this person. If you installed mod pack type "~bind l /bounty locate" after this, by pressing L you can easily locate your target to know where it is right now.

Do you need the modpack installed for this?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
jmoney said:

Do you need the modpack installed for this?

One of the mods from the modpack allows for the binding, but if you don't want them all you can just search for the "Improved chat mod" or if you don't want to mod or can't just type "/bounty locate" each time you want to see where they are.

The mod just allows you to click a button to see where they are, instead of typing all of that out.

Twiser

Iron
Done with fixing,

I changed font to more look like old one from old forums (don't like standard one) Also added some more pictures, and little dictionary (<- hopefully more words will be added)