• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft IGN: avarmstrong
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 19 Pacific Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: a weekish
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I am very nice and i love to help and i hope u will accept my app
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i would be a great choice i love helping and very nice

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: avarmstrong
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 19 Pacific Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: a weekish
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I am very nice and i love to help and i hope u will accept my app
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i would be a great choice i love helping and very nice

I show you were just whitelisted yesterday. We really look for people who have been on the server for awhile and understand it's rules and how it works prior to promoting them to something like a Guide. I encourage you to play on the server for a few months and then reapply.

Thanks for the interest however.

The only way for me to play for a few months is if ur able not to update to 1.6 cuz i cant update

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The only way for me to play for a few months is if ur able not to update to 1.6 cuz i cant update

Well I do not see why we would promote you even to staff now if when we update you could not log in. A key point to being staff is actually be active on the server and help out.

You have been whitelisted two days at most, and you really do not know anything about the server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My dad makes me use different ages to different websites but my real age is 19.

I am sure your father made you put you were 10 years old on the other site. First time I have ever heard a parent wanting their child to put a much younger age on their profile.

The issue is closed in any case, the Guide application is denied at this time. Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.