• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Yamil

Yamil

Wood
  1. Minecraft IGN: Yamil
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18| GMT -3
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Early Zeal map. (I can, for the life of me, not remember what time period that was.) A wild guess suggests somewhere between June and August 2011.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Since I joined the server, I have always appreciated the amount of help and support I have received from many members. It may not have always been so, but I still respect each and every member in the Multiverse. Thus, I feel like it is time for me to give back. I will stretch my arms out to those who need the guidance and provide them with the support I can give.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am currently a mathematics tutor at my (recently graduated from) High School, so next to providing in-game guidance, I can also provide mathematics tutoring. Because hey, it's not only about reaching level 60 Paladin, but also about learning somethings incredibly useful for real life applications at the same time. (Also, references available upon request.)

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I know you're a responsible guy, known you since Sanctum. I'd personally love to see you take on this responsibility. Best of luck!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If Neo thinks you'd be a good guide, and Barnubus gave me your recommendation, I'd say welcome to the team! Join /ch h2 in game and make sure to talk to Barnubus about your roles and responsibilities.