• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Xelarator

Xelarator1

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft IGN: Xelarator
  2. Position applying for: Guide/Wiki Access
  3. Age|Timezone: 23 | PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Played nearly nonstop back in 2014-15, stopped after 2016 coming back occasionally here and there.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think having a Guide tag would help retain players that have questions, I plan to make a guide for the current age of Herocraft despite it's empty state, and I find myself playing quite a bit again after all these years. Little isolated, but I'm used to isolation. I hope to change that.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Caught Covid and got Bronchitis shortly after, currently at home with a lot of time and a lot on my mind. Playing Herocraft to hopefully ease it once again as I did back then after HS. I've got a few IT Certifications under my belt, and plan to learn about coding especially in Java further, and though I know I'm going at it alone I'd still like to try.