• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guide] Application: xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: xBladeDalmin
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 Pacific standard time (PST)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just over 1 year, despite my early lack of effort to join the forums until three months later.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
    1. Like many that have applied, I have a sure knowledge of the server and its workings, after many hours looking through the wiki, already made guides and other resources the forums already has to offer.
    2. With my patience, I'm better able to sit and read online posts clearly and concisely for accurate facts about current events, some such being the server war coming around the corner.
    3. I appreciate what LordZelkova said in "[Staff][Whitelist] PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS."
      Tour chat is a place for people to try and help noobs, but generally acts like either a second O chat or a second H chat.
      And hope to promote the reminder of the tour chat's purpose.
    4. I am unfortunately, not good with coding, and my building at its best is high end to moderate, so there is not much for me to offer. However, it has become clear to me that I do indeed have a passion for this server and wish to put forth my time and efforts into bettering the future of herocraft and would like to offer my twenty fingers for the job :p
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am taking a lighter load in college this semester which will allow me a greater chunk of time to spend here on the server, so much so that I have taken on a town.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Not everyone has to be able to code or build to help.
Keep doing what you do.