• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application - Predator

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN:
Predator2010
Position applying for:
Guide
Age|Timezone:17/ GMT.
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Since March 11th 2011, (26months)

Why do you think you would make a good guide?:Im an active player and have a good knowledge of the game and can break knowledge of the server and game mode down into simplistic forms for new players to understand and consume the information. Im active and always available to help, constantly helping new players and exisitng players out in the Help chat as well as helping new players get started when recruiting for NW and getting them started on the HC server
Additional info you would like to tell us?:I have also applied for the Mod position but I understand Kainzo only looks at those applications when he requires a mod, so i feel my abilities, knowledge and activeness can be put to good use helping out new and existing players to the server.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Predator2010 - generally speaking we would want you to be in guide or proctor roles first, before shooting straight to mod.

I'll let the other staff members handle this :)
Admins

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Predator2010 - generally speaking we would want you to be in guide or proctor roles first, before shooting straight to mod.

I'll let the other staff members handle this :)
Admins

Yeah i completely understand, Im happy with a guide application/position, I feel beginning at this position will give me a great opportunity to prove myself first, And thanks, Ill wait for one of the admin team to get round to reviewing :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I haven't seen much activity from you in Tour chat. Personally, I'm not inclined to give you the Guide title if I don't see you online (and I'm also getting info from other staff saying they've never seen you in tour chat either).

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't seen much activity from you in Tour chat. Personally, I'm not inclined to give you the Guide title if I don't see you online (and I'm also getting info from other staff saying they've never seen you in tour chat either).

Although i maintain activity and presence in the tour chat, other guides and such will sometimes respond more promptly because of myself either helping town members get settled or sort problems otherwise I would be a lot more prompt, I also help out a vast members in help chat with varius queries throughout the day, but even if i dont get the guide Position i can still help out players on the server as per usual.
I applied because of reccomendations from new players who ive helped begin and thought it would be worth giving a go :)

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry to bump this i left it three days as required so as to not bug any staff members, But during my dominantly active time period there are not many online staff members, just thought my timezone should be taken into consideration, Thankyou :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Danda - I have seen him in game helping in Tour which is where the most help is needed. I think he would make a nice addition.

Danda said okay, so welcome aboard =]