• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide application: MD_Bay

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft IGN: MD_Bay
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 17, USA PST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I'v been on Herocraft since May 14th 2011, so about 8 months.
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I'v been playing on this server for about 8 months now and I'v not only had the best Minecraft experience ever, I'v also learned a lot about Herocraft and Minecraft it's self. I know that I defiantly know enough about Herocraft and Mineraft to be a great guide. I see a lot of applications were the player is not only new to Herocraft but also new to Minecraft and I always talk to them privately about how to do good on this server especially when they are new to Minecraft because it can be very tough as I was pretty new to Minecraft when I first joined this server. I also don't like people who break and disobey the rules and I will make sure that I enforce them to new players and make sure that they know we don't tolerate it. I love to help and work with other staff and I want to make sure that new members and well... all players enjoy there time on this server and get the most fun they can out of it.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm a dedicated person, I'v been very dedicated in my position as proctor which has been great so far and I know I would be a dedicated giude because helping people out is something I love to do. Contributing to the server in some way other than donating is what I wanted to do and that's why I became a proctor, but I now I want to contribute even more. I'm nice to players, unless they break rules, then they'll be scared of me ;) I'm on the server on most of my free time; I am usually playing video games on my free time... Ahhh I <3 video games :) Anyway, I really hope I'm considered for this position.

Thanks for reading!
~Bay

@Apherdite @Kainzo @Brutalacerate