• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: jmoney222

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN: jmoney222

2. Position applying for: Guide

3. Age|Timezone: 15 years old. Pacific Standard Time.

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Let’s see....I joined in March...I'd say around 8 or more months.

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
I've been on Herocraft for quite a long time( beginning in early to mid-March timeframe). It's been an amazing experience. Since the end of June I've been a Proctor. I am constantly on the Forums, checking new applications and threads. I try my best to stay on top of things, like my Proctor duties. I think that I need to step up to the plate and do more. Being a Guide would allow me to do so. I am usually one of the first, if not only person to answer questions in Help chat. With the large influx of new players that Herocraft has been receiving, more Guides are needed in-game. I answer questions in chat to the best of my ability, as much as I possibly can. I believe that I have good judgement, and I know I will be able to answer /PE's with clear answers to the questions, complaints, etc.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm a straight A student in high school. I'm taking a Basic Robotics course where I will learn the "Basic" programming language. Even though I'm 15, I'm very mature, and very helpful (ask @Punisher79 ;)). I'd like to think that I am well respected as a player, and I don't have many people that hate me (I don't think...). Please, just give me the chance to be a Guide, I won't let you guys down.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate it.

~jmoney222

@Kainzo
@Apherdite
@Brutalacerate