• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Jaw895

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN:Jaw895
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:23/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I was whitelisted on November 14th but I took an extended break. Real life gets in the way of trying to enjoy yourself. :)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:I really care about this server its like a home away from home. I want to make sure everyone get the opportunity to enjoy the server like me. I like helping everyone I always try to go out of my way to make peoples experience on the server better. I have stopped mining or xping to run to spawn and show someone how to sell their gold to DHX.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a pretty quite solo kind of person I go out of my way to help others but I dont tend to follow them i keep to myself. I literally just sit in my house watching iron smelt or mine for hours. I don't really pvp or interact with other unless I am in the tour chat helping someone. I never really like to build or kill stuff. Mobs quite frankly make me mad lol. I am better at supervising and helping then doing something myself.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If there is any questions feel free to post something, send me a private conversation, or catch me ingame.​

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I see you helping in tour constantly. We need active Guides, I'm hopeful you can be one of the betters!
Welcome aboard!
Alator - Please do the honors!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the team!

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you for the opportunity I'll do my best to be professional and helpful to anyone thats needs help. I am a night owl though so i may see little of u guys that dont play 10pm to 6 am est.