• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application - (Delikin)

Delikin

TNT
  1. Minecraft IGN: Delikin
  1. Position applying for: Guide
  1. Age|Timezone: 17/EST
  1. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 almost 3 years.

1. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I enjoy helping new players get on there feet and make a name for themselves, even if it's just by helping them understand how the rules work, or how to level their class. New players are one of the only ways Herocraft is going to stay alive, and I want to make sure that they get the best and least confusing experience possible from the moment the join. So that hopefully they will stick around and become veterans of the server one day.

1. Additional info you would like to tell us?: IRL I have clocked almost 100 hours of teaching kids about STEM through my local robotics team, so I'm good with teaching people about how things work. I hope to apply this skill in my future if I do become a guide.

(I hope I put this in the right place, the click HERE link in Kainzo's post was broken and didn't redirect properly. I'm sorry if this is wrong.)

Last edited: