• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application _peter1232_!

_peter1232_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello, I'm _peter1232_. I've only been here for a month, but I can still try this can't I?
  1. Minecraft IGN: _peter1232_
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:17/CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:1 month 10 days
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:I really love helping out people, even though I find sometimes myself in need of assistance. However, I have observed the other guides of Herocraft over my relatively short time here and have noticed how open they are to players and helping. The Herocraft community is one that cares for one another, and does not judge on whether someone gives a bad tip here ore there, someone will always be there to back you up. I want to become a contributing member of that community, and I hope that I can help to the best of my abilities. Soon enough I will know everything about Herocraft there is to know, but that day is yet to come. For now, until this application gets reviewed, I'll do my best as a player to help out as best I can!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nothing other than I hope you really liked this application! See you around! -peter

_peter1232_

Legacy Supporter 3
***Edit- I've been reading lately the wiki's, and as a result, become more knowledgeable about Herocraft. I also know most of the links for the site, like hc.to/modpack, vote, store, wiki, etc. I'm still learning, but hey, this is a team effort right?! Thanks again - peter

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
***Edit- I've been reading lately the wiki's, and as a result, become more knowledgeable about Herocraft. I also know most of the links for the site, like hc.to/modpack, vote, store, wiki, etc. I'm still learning, but hey, this is a team effort right?! Thanks again - peter

been impressed with your dedication to the tour chat - thanks!

_peter1232_

Legacy Supporter 3
Update: I really wasn't planning ahead to well when making this app, but I will be gone from June 8th to July 1st. I'm studying abroad with my school and won't be able to get on the computer for that time. I am still interested, but not sure about rules regarding leaves of absence. I can help until the time I leave, and as soon as I return I'll help out again.

Thanks again,
Peter