• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Trizze

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft IGN: Trizze
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 | CET (Sweden)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I'm about to get the Ancient title in February (almost 4 years)

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I really try my best to be nice to people in chat and help them as much as they can, if someone asks a question in help or tour chat I am probably the first one to answer. If I don't know an answer to a question I try to learn from other people answering the questions. Everyone has been a noob, I have been a complete noob. The help chat and all the veterans of Herocraft should be there to help the new players so that Herocraft can keep growing!

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was accepted as a proctor but I went inactive unfortunately which led to me losing my proctor status. I am currently on my last semester of school, after high school I'm going to apply for a space engineering programme in the northern part of Sweden!

Thanks for reading my application, can't wait for your decision! :)
Trizze~

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hey there!
Thanks for applying. I'll be opening a PM with you to talk about some stuff, but I will be reviewing apps for the next week or so, so make sure you help out!

Cheers!

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey there!
Thanks for applying. I'll be opening a PM with you to talk about some stuff, but I will be reviewing apps for the next week or so, so make sure you help out!

Cheers!
Just a heads, check the date of the application. I haven't seen him in game for a while, @Trizze can correct me if I'm wrong.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
I know. I intended to contact him via PM tonight/tomorrow.
Thanks though. I do tend to miss stuff.

Yeah I'm sorry. I went pretty inactive and I think I'll be inactive for a while. Thank you anyway

and sorry! :(