• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Trapzor

trapzor

Iron
Minecraft IGN:
trapzor
Position applying for:
Guide
Age|Timezone:
Old. So old. Embarrassingly old. Can we just leave it at "over 21"? | Eastern (U.S.)
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since Sept. 12, 2014, but I'm a very fast learner, and I've been playing Minecraft itself since Beta.
Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
Because the job description pretty much fits what I already do. I have an involuntary impulse to help people who ask questions, it's a defect I was born with. I'm extremely patient, and remember what it was like to be new. I understand that things can be confusing to new players and also that for everyone to enjoy the server, we need an active and thriving player-base. Player retention is half of that equation, and confused players are unlikely to stick around. I know when a short explanation will suffice, as well how to point players to the right places on the wiki so that they can learn more for themselves. If I don't get the Guide position, I'll keep doing these things anyway, because I can't help myself.
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm friendly, patient, and I plan to stick around. I've previously been a moderator on another server.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN:
trapzor
  1. Position applying for:
Guide
  1. Age|Timezone:
Old. So old. Embarrassingly old. Can we just leave it at "over 21"? | Eastern (U.S.)
  1. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since Sept. 12, 2014, but I'm a very fast learner, and I've been playing Minecraft itself since Beta.
  1. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
Because the job description pretty much fits what I already do. I have an involuntary impulse to help people who ask questions, it's a defect I was born with. I'm extremely patient, and remember what it was like to be new. I understand that things can be confusing to new players and also that for everyone to enjoy the server, we need an active and thriving player-base. Player retention is half of that equation, and confused players are unlikely to stick around. I know when a short explanation will suffice, as well how to point players to the right places on the wiki so that they can learn more for themselves. If I don't get the Guide position, I'll keep doing these things anyway, because I can't help myself.
  1. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm friendly, patient, and I plan to stick around. I've previously been a moderator on another server.
Beep Boop.
Your app has been seen. Thanks for applying!
This is neither an ACCEPTANCE or a DENIAL of your app, but a notice that it has been seen.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Reading it over now, extremely useful - thanks to whoever put it together. I'm currently macro-ing some common short links.

Also, thanks Tim <3.
The version you see was made by me prior to me being Senior.
It always can use revision.