• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Techs_Rule

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft IGN:
Techs_Rule
Position applying for:
Guide
Age|Timezone:
20 | UTC -7:00 (Arizona)
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
1 Year
Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
According to my "/book" skill I have died 200+ times. In those 200+ deaths only 50 of which are PVP deaths. Normally I would quit a game with all of these deaths. HOWEVER! I had an awesome group of people worth spending my time with who keep from quitting or ever wanting to leave. In that group was a guide who helped me through all the brutal killings. I will be great guide because I can show the new players how to play correctly, so they themselves, can start on a good foot. I can show them where to mine, how to kill mobs, I can also give players starting out items, depending on their class, and even show them how to buy and sell in a shop. I can help show how to navigate the map and help get them into a town. I enjoy taking to new people making sure they feel welcome and at home.
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am dedicated and very helpful to this server. I love seeing new people come to the server and having fun. I would love to help the newer players have a lot more fun as well. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What time are you usually on helping? I have not seen you in Tour Chat recently, or in Help chat. Are you still interested in being a Guide?