• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide app: sw1n3

sw1n3

Coal
  1. Minecraft IGN:sw1n3
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 / EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on for about a little over a year.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I find myself very unproductive at times and mingling around because of the lack of activities I am doing. I like to welcome new players and teach them about the server, I would like to say I am very well with the heroes plugin and I played lots of RPG's from classics to today's. I can give great reasoning to why to pick certain classes and also give them information on the server. I would be more than happy to give ALL my time to start up and help new players. I help out in the tour chat a lot. I am great with players and will set a great example of a staff, player, and supporter of herocraft. Hoping to be part of the staff - sw1n3
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I am great with technology and computers as well. I've mastered a few healer classes back before the map reset as well. Also I used to be a top donator rank (140 dollars) on a server that shut down (I used to play it with licksterboy, madcow, darkstar242, cameronduke, vizzirgrizz, etc.) you probably know what server I am talking about. My brother was a moderator on that specific server as well, you may know him "armyman228". That concludes my application and if you would like to talk about my application my ill be more than happy to talk on Teamspeak.