• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide app: smilytyly

Smilytyly

Coal
  1. Minecraft IGN: smilytyly
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 AST (atlantic standard time)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 10 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have always helped new players, if you look back sometimes I help them before a guide does. I have also been playing herocraft 24/7 when ever on school break. So I have picked up on all the rules and have studied the wiki page. I am normally on whenever I have free time and do not mind answer questions ( Canadian nature). I am normally on the exact same time as staff meeting and am not afraid to partipate when needed. I also have experience with other servers being staff and i know you cannot lose your cool, you need to be a responsible role model for players to take after. I also know if you have an argument with an other staff member you should take it pm messages and get it solved, because if not players will believe its ok to harress staff like that. I would love to expand my skill set and i think i would be a great asset to the team.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If there is any questions concerning this application that needed to be asked, you can contact me in game or messag my inbox.