• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Schminkinator

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
Minecraft IGN: Schminkinator

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 20|Central

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been a member since Jul 27, 2014

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I love meeting and helping new people. Now when I play herocraft I spend most of my time trying to help people out. i always try to be courteous, and i have the patience to help new players that don't really understand how to play. I'm very active i usually play for about 5 hours daily (even more when I can). i know a lot about herocraft to be able to help someone out

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I feel as though that i have been acting as a guide for as long as i remember so i figured it was time to apply

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hey there!
Thanks for applying. You've probably seen some guide team changes recently. I'll be reviewing apps and watching players over the next week or two. So if you're still interested: Keep helping out!

Cheers!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft IGN: Schminkinator

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 20|Central

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been a member since Jul 27, 2014

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I love meeting and helping new people. Now when I play herocraft I spend most of my time trying to help people out. i always try to be courteous, and i have the patience to help new players that don't really understand how to play. I'm very active i usually play for about 5 hours daily (even more when I can). i know a lot about herocraft to be able to help someone out

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I feel as though that i have been acting as a guide for as long as i remember so i figured it was time to apply
Hey there!
I've seen you helping out a lot and have had someone I admire highly recommend you for the job.
So, Welcome Aboard!
@hilltim1 (Or any other @Admins) set this man up please!
Please read the Guide Handbook as soon as you have acsess