• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Rizyq

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rizyq
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
    I started playing the server about a year and a few months ago, and I think I played for maybe a month before I stopped playing, then I started playing again for a couple weeks a few months later. The reason I stopped playing was because I jumped into the server by myself, and I have a hard time sticking to games if I don't really know the people I'm playing with. But I've since started playing again, maybe 3/4 weeks ago, I've been playing with my IRL friend Warmachinexp and I don't believe either of us have plans of being inactive.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
    I've been trying to help out people in h/tour chat, which I believe I've been doing pretty well. Also, in the past (1-2 years ago) I was staff for a couple classic servers, which I had to both moderate the server, making sure no one was cheating, while also teaching people the rules and how the server works, as they weren't regular build servers. I'm also currently an Administrator, and have been for about 2 years, on another server which in the past was relatively popular, but now adays is pretty much dead, due to the owner being too busy to update it to the current Minecraft version.
    I have experience explaining things to people in a similar situation, and I feel I have great patience when dealing with people who need things explained to in detail, I don't usually get mad at people that need help unless they're deliberately trying to do so.
    I'm also pretty active in-game, and most of the time someone needs help in h/tour chat I answer their question to the best of my ability.
  6. Additional info you would like tell us?: I'd also like to say I'm currently a council member for the town "Oakenshire" although I'm not quite sure how much that matters. Other than that I currently can't think of much to add to my application, although I feel I could make it better in some way or another. I wanted to make the spacing prettier but I couldn't figure out how to add a space in between the questions and make it actually show up in the post...

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm interested again in being a Guide. I've started playing the server again and been trying to help out where I can.
The application is a bit outdated, not really sure if you would like me to update it more before considering me.