• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: RandomAcronym

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
New App formant update!

I'm not very good at putting my thoughts to paper so please excuse me if this is poorly written.

1. Minecraft IGN: RandomAcronym

2. Position applying for: Guide

3. Age|Timezone: 16 EST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since March 2011, 9 months.

5. Why do you think you will make a good Guide?:
I want to help people.Herocraft is a great server and being able to make it better In any way I can is my goal. As a Guide I would help monitor chat,check PEs and show new players around as well as continue to whitelist and run DHX.
When I was new I got a lot of help from the great people of this server and now that I know enough to be able to do the same I would like to help more,and having this position will let me.

I thy to be friendly and respectful to people and have made few "enemies" because of it. I don't hold grudges for long and I never let any stop me from helping. There are even a few people on my friends list I first talked to after thy killed me!
I respect Staff, many of them I would consider friends and I respect them and there dictions,I make my opinions known but don't thy to force anyone to agree with me.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have not been feeling well lately but I've been working on that,feeling better now and am eager to help. I like to see the good in people and I think that helps me be more patient and understandings then some.I'm sarcastic or joking around most of the time,but will be serious when I need to.I understand how abuse or misuse of any staff position could be harmful to Herocraft and accept the responsibility of it.

Thank you for considering me and your time,

Jayson Wills

@Kainzo @Apherdite @Brutalacerate