• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide app: Original_DD

Original_DD

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft IGN: Original_DD
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: Age 18 /Timezone: european.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years on the forums 5/6 on the server itself
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: i am a realy simpel person who loves to help poeple. i have experiëns in working with poeple to bequese i work for 3 years in the restaurants. I like to be a big part of the community to and you can always make jokes with me. Im a little bit crazy to (i even cosplay from time to time). furthermore i am realy realy active on the server so i can help the poeple every day and make sure they have no questions.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i want to make this server like its original glory days. and i would do everything in my reach to help you guys with the server and everything with it. i might not know that much about coding outside of java but i will try to help with everything.

Last edited: