1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!
    Dismiss Notice

Guide app: Original_DD

Discussion in 'Guide | Mod' started by Original_DD, Jan 8, 2018.

Guide app: Original_DD

Discussion in 'Guide | Mod' started by Original_DD, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Original_DD

Original_DD Gold

1. Minecraft IGN: Original_DD
    2. Position applying for: Guide
    3. Age|Timezone: Age 18 /Timezone: european.
    4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years on the forums 5/6 on the server itself
    5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: i am a realy simpel person who loves to help poeple. i have experiëns in working with poeple to bequese i work for 3 years in the restaurants. I like to be a big part of the community to and you can always make jokes with me. Im a little bit crazy to (i even cosplay from time to time). furthermore i am realy realy active on the server so i can help the poeple every day and make sure they have no questions.
    6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i want to make this server like its original glory days. and i would do everything in my reach to help you guys with the server and everything with it. i might not know that much about coding outside of java but i will try to help with everything.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018