• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: OliverDollar

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: OliverDollar
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|GMT
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over a year now.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide? I've played on this server for a good amount of time now and whenever I'm going around minding my own business I find myself constantly watching the chat and answering any questions I am able to. It has become part of the gameplay for me that I help new and old players with any queries they have. I'd love to get back into helping out the server as a whole after dropping from my herald position and I think this is currently the best position I could be in.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: In general I keep my cool when playing and try not to get overly agitated by other players. Patience isn't really a quality I have in real life but when it comes to answering questions I hear over and over again I seem to be able to be patient and help them out. I enjoy helping others enjoy the gameplay as much as myself.
Thanks for reading.