• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Nicolaos

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Nicolaos
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 22|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft since the middle of March 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would make a good guide because I enjoy helping people with the small issues they seem to find as they are new to this server. I tend to try to stay fairly knowledgeable about the rules and the different issues going on the server so that I can inform those who wish to know.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been doing some work of this sort already in /h by helping those who need it when they have asked. I just would like to become a guide so that the more cynical players would not doubt my attempts to honestly help them.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember when you first joined and I invited you to go mob killing with me hahaha. Ever since the I've interacted with you at least once every two days and you're definitely one of the more mature and reliable players out there. I've also watched you help out in help chat. I think you'd definitely make a good guide!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: Nicolaos
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 22|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft since the middle of March 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would make a good guide because I enjoy helping people with the small issues they seem to find as they are new to this server. I tend to try to stay fairly knowledgeable about the rules and the different issues going on the server so that I can inform those who wish to know.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been doing some work of this sort already in /h by helping those who need it when they have asked. I just would like to become a guide so that the more cynical players would not doubt my attempts to honestly help them.

I havent seen much of you, maybe because I've been super busy. If @Xanipher (insert other admins) / @Neotetro think you'd be a good fit, I'm all for it.

Valera

Diamond
Congrats and Welcome to the team! Setting up your perms now. Get with me in game :)