• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: N1nten

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN:
    N1nten
  2. Position applying for:
    Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:
    18 | Est
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
    I joined the website on October 30'th, 2011.
    Got white listed 2 days later on November 1'st 2011. So almost 5 years of experience.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
    I personally believe I would be a good guide due to that fact that new players would need someone that they can relate to other than "Mr. Perfect, you either do this or you ruined the game for yourself" guy. What I mean to say is, I am not the most perfect player, but I am a friendly face. I can guide new players in the right direction (helping them understand rules, letting them know how heroes* works) and just generally be there for new players that need a little help in their game.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    Well, I have had a few mutes, and at-least 1 ban, so I'm not going to say I've never done anything wrong, but I have learned from my mistakes. I will make sure new players don't make the same mistakes that I have.