• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: MysticMight

MysticMight

Coder
Architect
  1. Minecraft IGN: MysticMight
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 21, GMT+10
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years according to forums, I remember I was first on when there was a whitelist and portals to other worlds such as survival etc. (I think that is right?)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I naturally like to help others and have been unofficially helping new players for a while now, sometimes hanging out with some at necropolis. I am familiar with most of the current in-game features and have been on atleast the last 3 maps (if not more), using this knowledge to assist others. Due to my timezone, usually not many players are online later on in my day, however since the 'new' map I have been seeing new players arrive around this time and have sometimes helped these players start off.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Due to the ‘flow’ of study and work I am unable to be online a certain amount of hours each week, however I am often on most weekends for several hours. This is one of the reasons I have not applied for a position previously.