• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: lucas65653

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: lucas65653
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 15, EST (US)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing Herocraft for approximately 7 months or so. Through out this time I have thoroughly enjoyed the server.
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I believe that I would make a good guide because I am very good at giving people information and helping out the community. I have been playing for a while now and I believe that it is time for me to take my responsibilities to the next level. I always answer people's questions, and help them if they are stuck on something (ex. A person not knowing how to accept quests.) I could meet many good people in addition to being able to eliminate the bad ones. I wouldn't let people cheat just because they are my friends, because I put responsibility first. As a guide I would get to meet many new people which would be really exiting for me. I don't hold grudges towards people and I always enjoy having fun. I would like to expiriance a new aspect of the Herocraft server and help guide people to greatness. I'm whitelisted and am a supporter of the server (tier 5.) I could give ideas to my fellow staff members and players alike. I would be very active and be a top contributer to the server. I know how to create residences and where to find good stuff. I have knowledge on all the classes regardless of whether or not they are my own. I have great pvp tips and tricks that could really benifet some warriors on the server, I have a wide variety of tips for every type of player out there from bold and occasionally aragont to the shy and cautious. These are all just some of the things that would make me a good guide for the server and I hope you consider me.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: There IS some info that I haven't told you about myself above (as those mostly include minecraft information.) I have a lot of spare time, am a logical thinker, and a very bright student that is always willing to learn from others and his mistakes. I am not quick to judge, and always hear both sides of the story before forming my opinion. I am the top student in my school, earning A Honor Role 3 semesters in a row (we call them semesters but they are really a set of 9 weeks.) I speak both Spanish and English so I can communicate with many different people. I can help people with any server problems they are having in addition to any personal stuff they might be going through and need somebody to talk to about it. I know what it feels like to be bullied around and how to prevent it from happening on the server. Thank you for reading this and I hope to meet new people! Bye! :)

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh ok. I will be turning 15 in 2 weeks. Should I reapply then?[DOUBLEPOST=1368367564,1368367514][/DOUBLEPOST]Angyles Read the above

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh ok. I will be turning 15 in 2 weeks. Should I reapply then?[DOUBLEPOST=1368367564,1368367514][/DOUBLEPOST]Angyles Read the above

I do not think it is necessary, just remember to change the age on the application then, and bump the app. Realize for Guide we do look for people who help out in Tour chat and the other channels as well. I do not think I have ever seen you in Tour chat helping out.

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok in the weeks to come before I turn 15 I will make sure to talk in tour chat and help people. What is the command to join tour chat?

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
Because sometimes when I try to join trade chat or other channels it says I'm in but when I say something it comes out in my town chat.

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not think it is necessary, just remember to change the age on the application then, and bump the app. Realize for Guide we do look for people who help out in Tour chat and the other channels as well. I do not think I have ever seen you in Tour chat helping out.
Angyles, May 12, 2013 Report#4Reply

Bumping like you said to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.