• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Lonnie81582

Lonnie6

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: lonnie81582
  2. Position applying for: Guide for FTB herobeast
  3. Age|Timezone: 30, EST Va.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I want to help the FTB server grow ,i try to help everyone i can, and i am available all the time via TS or skype as well as try to be active on the IRC, or cell.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I have also applied for proctor however i really just want to help out whatever is needed. I heard FTB is in need of staff help so i want to make myself available to help in any way to help the server grow. I have over a year exp. with FTB on ultimate and minecrack so i have good knowledge of most of the mods and how they work.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: lonnie81582
  2. Position applying for: Guide for FTB herobeast
  3. Age|Timezone: 30, EST Va.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I want to help the FTB server grow ,i try to help everyone i can, and i am available all the time via TS or skype as well as try to be active on the IRC, or cell.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I have also applied for proctor however i really just want to help out whatever is needed. I heard FTB is in need of staff help so i want to make myself available to help in any way to help the server grow. I have over a year exp. with FTB on ultimate and minecrack so i have good knowledge of most of the mods and how they work.
Thanks for the application! We're ramping up for the re-re-release of HeroBeast (FTB)
We'll be in touch soon!

Lonnie6

Legacy Supporter 8
OK thanks Kainzo i know the guys (yeti,tree, & others im sure) are working on things just let me know if i can help with anything?