• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Knirps

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Minecraft IGN: Knirps
  • Position applying for: Guide
  • Age/Timezone: 27/EST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft? A little over a month.

• Why do you think you would make a good guide?
I like to help people. Herocraft is my first Minecraft server, and when I saw it on whatever search engine I was using, I instantly fell in love with the premise. I spent days reading about Herocraft before I joined, and have read much of the wiki since then. When I finally joined the server, I spent over an hour in the tutorial/extended tutorial.

However, not everyone has time to do all that, and in the first crucial moments after joining the server have umpteen questions that ultimately influence their decision to stay or leave. I hope as a guide that I can attempt to answer questions from those players, or any other player, to enhance their experience on Herocraft with knowledge or to help them decide if this is the right server for them.

• Additional info you would like to tell us?

My favorite color is green, and I like Southern sweet tea. :D

Oh, but um, in relation to the application... I guess I would just add that I make my living by selling things from my home, and as such, have taught myself to remain patient, respectful, and (try to be) friendly even when I'm dealing with a disagreeable sort of person.

Thank you for your time.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Beep Boop.
Your app has been seen. Thanks for applying!
This is neither an ACCEPTANCE or a DENIAL of your app, but a notice that it has been seen.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  • Minecraft IGN: Knirps
  • Position applying for: Guide
  • Age/Timezone: 27/EST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft? A little over a month.
  • Why do you think you would make a good guide?
I like to help people. Herocraft is my first Minecraft server, and when I saw it on whatever search engine I was using, I instantly fell in love with the premise. I spent days reading about Herocraft before I joined, and have read much of the wiki since then. When I finally joined the server, I spent over an hour in the tutorial/extended tutorial.

However, not everyone has time to do all that, and in the first crucial moments after joining the server have umpteen questions that ultimately influence their decision to stay or leave. I hope as a guide that I can attempt to answer questions from those players, or any other player, to enhance their experience on Herocraft with knowledge or to help them decide if this is the right server for them.

• Additional info you would like to tell us?

My favorite color is green, and I like Southern sweet tea. :D

Oh, but um, in relation to the application... I guess I would just add that I make my living by selling things from my home, and as such, have taught myself to remain patient, respectful, and (try to be) friendly even when I'm dealing with a disagreeable sort of person.

Thank you for your time.

Welcome aboard! @LordZelkova