• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Judgedread540

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGNjudgedread540
Position applying for Guide
Age|Timezone

14/GMT +1 (UK)
How long have you been on Herocraft?

I have played herocraft since the 13th May 2012
Why do you think you would make a good guide?
I made an application a month after i joined the server, later on i found out that you had to be 15 to hold a staff position (I turn 15 in 44 days, 6/10/12 UK or 10/06/12 US). Earlier on skype I noticed Apherdite say that there were expeptions to this therefore I decided to remake this application. Over the past few months i have learnt a lot about Hero craft, i now realize how this community works and also how amazingly close everyone here is. The reason i would like to become a guide is that I enjoy helping people, sometimes i notice someone asking for help and i can't help myself but answer them. After playing the Dragon map i decided it was time to offer to give something back to this wonderfull server, with the upcoming map guides will have to step up their game because of the sheer amount of players joining and also the graylist this will cause a lot more players joining the server on a more common scale. I believe that by being a guide i can help others and also learn myself as i am sure there must be some things that I myself are still yet to learn. The graylist will cause a jump up in the amount of online players at all times, i play the server until late at night so i do just catch the peak of the activity but as the server becomes more active when the Americans sleep i will also be there to advise and help the newer players.
Additional info you would like to tell us?