• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Jonsoon

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: Jonsoon

2. Position applying for: Guide

3. Age|Timezone: 25 (+10 AEST)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over six years

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I find myself online at off peak times, when less players are online. Sadly this happened when I lived in North America too! During these times there are still new players, and are often left without direction. I have been trying to give direction to many, with my fancy [Professor] title, to keep them engaged and interested in the server.

Being a guide isn't necessarily always about helping, but just having someone there to talk to, and encourage new players in their endeavors and tell them about new adventures!

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have held this position in the past, as well as various others. I recently paused my travelling and am wanting to help kickstart the server again.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I find myself online at off peak times, when less players are online. Sadly this happened when I lived in North America too! During these times there are still new players, and are often left without direction. I have been trying to give direction to many, with my fancy [Professor] title, to keep them engaged and interested in the server.

Being a guide isn't necessarily always about helping, but just having someone there to talk to, and encourage new players in their endeavors and tell them about new adventures!

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have held this position in the past, as well as various others. I recently paused my travelling and am wanting to help kickstart the server again.
YES.
@Admins Fix this man up!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

Forum Done. You should have in game perms by tonight
@Jonsoon

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Done in game.