• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: JazzDesignation

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: JazzDesignation
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 22 | GMT+1/BST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 weeks-ish just under 6 months!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I know how overwhelming and confusing this server can be for new players joining without any links to other players within the game. If it wasn't for my friend and other members of the first town i joined, i doubt i would have returned to the server, let alone integrate into a town. I also believe i am quite active within both tour and help channels, and hopefully others have noticed. I have quickly established and maintained a good grasp on things within the server, so i am not only able to help new players in tour, but also regular players in help chat - though i know that a guide is primarily there for the new players, but i like to help wherever i can.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know i've only been on for 5 weeks, but certain players that i have spoken to instantly assumed i had been a part of the server for much longer, and other players have complimented me on how informative i was.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: JazzDesignation
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 22 | GMT+1/BST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 weeks-ish
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I know how overwhelming and confusing this server can be for new players joining without any links to other players within the game. If it wasn't for my friend and other members of the first town i joined, i doubt i would have returned to the server, let alone integrate into a town. I also believe i am quite active within both tour and help channels, and hopefully others have noticed. I have quickly established and maintained a good grasp on things within the server, so i am not only able to help new players in tour, but also regular players in help chat - though i know that a guide is primarily there for the new players, but i like to help wherever i can.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know i've only been on for 5 weeks, but certain players that i have spoken to instantly assumed i had been a part of the server for much longer, and other players have complimented me on how informative i was.

I have seen you helping out a ton in Tour chat and you have the information down.

Danda =]

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
Im interested in becoming a guide again! Im back on the server and much more active than i have been for the last 2 months, and have been helping wherever i've been able to!

If you require me to reapply, i'll be happy to do so :)

Thanks!