• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: iGavinnn

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: iGavinnn
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 19 HST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Feb 11th
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I am always striving to give new players the best experience they can get out of HC. I do this without bias towards anyone. I have always been a more community based player and this positions seems to allow me the best opportunity to be apart of something bigger.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I dedicate a lot of my time to this server and feel that it is worth it. I have enjoyed my short amount of time here and have already contributed very much to this server. I will not be leaving for a very long time. In the month I have been here I have been re working Bastion spawn, created a buisness that now has hc.to links and is hopefully going to spread like wild fire, help new guys get white listed, and all around just have had a great time.
Thank you for your time,
-Gavin

***Just accepted for proctor please put App on hold until I am able to learn my new rank***

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
It's been about a week and I have a system down for my application approving. I feel comfortable posting this app now. Thanks for putting it on hold!